Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

tired.gif

I'm an idiot.

I won't say why; I'll just say I should've been paying attention, but I wasn't.

She looks smokin' here. Jarrett Jack is the first player who isn't blushing during the whole interview. She had Travis Outlaw looking like acatholic school boy.

����

Let's get it! I'm sitting here at the folks' house preparing myself for some dinner and some high quality basketball, go blazers!!!

are both teams rockin their aways to make it a red-green-christmas look?

3 Christmas games to watch today.

I'm going to enjoy watching this game. The Blazers are exciting to watch.

Wasn't planning on watching this game...but its off to an exciting start, and ive been wanting to watch Brandon Roy play for a lil while now. So i thinkill watch, at least for a while, and hope that its at least half as exciting as the laker game was
laugh.gif
(impossible...that game was just too good
pimp.gif
).

But yeah... Go Blazers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hope the Sonics win. Not that I hate the Blazers or anything but I want the teams that will battle for playoff spots with the Warriors to lose. I was hopingthe Lakers would have lost to the Suns today, but that didn't happen.

Go Sonics.
ohwell.gif

Brandon Roy is a G....been one since college. Of course most east coast heads have given him little props until recently. This team is a good young team, butlets not go crazy. Wait until Oden is healthy before people start taking them seriously as a playoff contender. I know, 10 wins in a row, hype them up all youwant, but this team will finish 9th in the West. At best.

Sonics will take this game btw.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

durant shoots every time he touches the ball

Seriously. What the hell is up with that?

Who else is going to shoot? the Sonics have no point guard and no center to set anyone up.

Looks like the Blazers took over the 7th seed and pushed my Warriors to the 8th seed.
tired.gif

Stupid Sonics couldn't get the job done and slow down the Blazers.
smh.gif

This team has alot of my favorite guys in the league with Jack, Roy, and Outlaw. The only problem is that there development scares me considering that theLakers are in the same conference. I say give it 3 years and your getting L.A vs Portland in the WCF all over again.

Back
Top Bottom