Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

brandon roy
pimp.gif

his voice is kind of funny though.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] Mon 03[/td] [td] @ Memphis[/td] [td] W 106-105[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Thu 06[/td] [td] vs Miami[/td] [td] W 112-106[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td] [td] vs Milwaukee[/td] [td] W 117-113[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td] [td] @ Utah[/td] [td] W 97-89[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td] [td] vs Golden State[/td] [td] W 105-95[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td] [td] vs Utah[/td] [td] W 99-91[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 16[/td] [td] @ Denver[/td] [td] W 116-105[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td] [td] vs New Orleans[/td] [td] W 88-76[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td] [td] vs Toronto[/td] [td] W 101-96[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td] [td] vs Denver[/td] [td] W 99-96[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Tue 25[/td] [td] vs Seattle[/td] [td] W 89-79[/td] [/tr][/table]
the streak is impressive no doubt.....

but the competition played is not.....

To win 11 games in a row in the NBA is impressive no matter who you are playing.

If Boston played the Knicks 11 times you would assume the Knicks would win one right?

Blazer 11th game winning streak but let see how they do on the ROAD they been very good @ HOme but now let see them on the road they are 3-9

12 game winning streak
pimp.gif

I think we can beat Philly, but the @ Utah game could be a REAL test.

If Golden State holds on and wins, tied for first in the Northwest.
pimp.gif

you guys are playing tremendous basketball.. No excuses.. 12 wins in a row is an impressive feat no matter who was played.. Keep it up
glasses.gif
Hows that Randy Foye for Brandy Roy trade looking now??

Originally Posted by tupac003

WOW!!! Well maybe that 17 game win streak the lakers held may be in doubt......

Man, that'd be nice, but I'll take whatever we can get.

I'm just enjoying the ride right now... feels good to be getting wins.
pimp.gif

That was a fun game to be at. I got mean mugged my Minns Smith as he walked back to the locker room because i yelled to him from 2 rows away, "stopcrying!" I just kept laughing at him and he realized he didnt scare me hahaha.

12 straight tho! Dont matter who you play. The NBA is the NBA, and 12 straight doesnt happen much. Go Blazers.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Hows that Randy Foye for Brandy Roy trade looking now??
Haha I was thinking the same thing tonight at the game. Kevin Pritchard is a genius for getting this team where they are at today. That draft nightwhere he landed Roy and Aldridge was amazing.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

[table][tr][td]Mon 03[/td] [td]@ Memphis[/td] [td]W 106-105[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu 06[/td] [td]vs Miami[/td] [td]W 112-106[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 09[/td] [td]vs Milwaukee[/td] [td]W 117-113[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 11[/td] [td]@ Utah[/td] [td]W 97-89[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed 12[/td] [td]vs Golden State[/td] [td]W 105-95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri 14[/td] [td]vs Utah[/td] [td]W 99-91[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 16[/td] [td]@ Denver[/td] [td]W 116-105[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon 17[/td] [td]vs New Orleans[/td] [td]W 88-76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed 19[/td] [td]vs Toronto[/td] [td]W 101-96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri 21[/td] [td]vs Denver[/td] [td]W 99-96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 25[/td] [td]vs Seattle[/td] [td]W 89-79[/td] [/tr][/table]

Utah (twice), Denver (twice), G.State, and New Orleans all count as impressive wins to me (Toronto is borderline). Those are playoff caliber teams anddivision teams (Utah/Denver) that they are beating.

And like someone said, 12 wins in a row is impressive. Especially with the young core that they have. Kudos to the management for cleaning up the mess that wasthere. This team has rebuilded correctly and has a bright future ahead barring any major injury.

Its just funny how people now recognize. Last year, here on NT, I said this team will be a playoff contender next season and I got laughed at. I got laughed atby Nugs fans also haha. I guess it takes a 12 game winning streak for major media outlets to pay attention to the great team Portland is building.

Nate should be a front runner for coach of the Year. Its too early and I will not join in at games chanting "MVP" for Roy, lets root for an All-Starappearance first. We havent had one since 01 I believe. This years Sophomore team is gonna kill. It will be all blazers; Roy, Aldridge, and Sergio will tear itup.

I dont care how long the streak lasts as long as they keep this play up. Keep racking up the wins and make the playoffs. Shoot for the Division, not just aplayoff spot!

Big game 3 hours from now and I'm already excited, that's how much fun it is to watch this team play. I had to work the first time we played Philly,however I was able to catch it on sirius and it sounded
sick.gif
to say the least, hopefully we can just blow the doors of them, finish strong and give them a nicedose of payback.

Back
Top Bottom