Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

eek.gif
at this Blazers team.

deennng i thought we were gonna lose this game...big fourth quarter outscored them 35-9 in the fourth

outlaws dunk was vicious

Man what is going on up there? From in the bottom of the west to one game behind denver in the northwest divison. I am sorry to say but I will be rooting forutah. You guys don't need to tie us for that 17 game win streak.

All I can say is wow.

well golden state beat them today, so we're now sitting atop the division (well tied)

oh the top feels soo much better then the bottom
soo much better

word to 50

Wow the Blazers are serious, didn't someone on here say they'd leave NT if the Blazers won 13 straight
nerd.gif
?

Outlaw's dunk was serious. Like, just damn.

pimp.gif
at these Blazers. Didnt think they would be this good. Roy is playing like an all star these days.

Just wait till Oden gets back.
eek.gif
damn that will be great.

link to this dunk you guys speak of?

edit: went looking on youtube and found this... .
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if he finished that

The dunk is on NBA.com it was the top play. But the dunk of the night was Roys one-handed (left hand) dunk. Both were legit, but Outlaws was INSANE!

i was at the game last night (EXTREMELY LATE, made it for the 4th quarter), but that 4th was amazing. brandon roy and outlaw with demolishing dunks.

regarding the bandwagon, looking at the arena last night, i had never seen SO MUCH ATTENDANCE. even the dallas game where the blazers completely OWNED themavs, there were empty seats. bandwagon, yes. but what makes me more upset is that i bet all of the season ticket holders that gave up back in 2001 are dyingto get their seats back. they shouldn't have given up in the first place.
mad.gif

if these guys continue to play strong and stay in playoff conention who do you guys think will be knocked out?

Yeah, the West is no joke that's for sure. Something's gotta give here because there's no way teams like Utah should continue to play as bad asthey are.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i was at the game last night (EXTREMELY LATE, made it for the 4th quarter), but that 4th was amazing. brandon roy and outlaw with demolishing dunks.

regarding the bandwagon, looking at the arena last night, i had never seen SO MUCH ATTENDANCE. even the dallas game where the blazers completely OWNED the mavs, there were empty seats. bandwagon, yes. but what makes me more upset is that i bet all of the season ticket holders that gave up back in 2001 are dying to get their seats back. they shouldn't have given up in the first place.
mad.gif
Actually, I thought lastnight was lacking somewhat on Attendance compared to some of the other games I have been to this season. You would think on astreak like this they would have every seat filled. Its just crazy to see the scalpers back out in full force again. It has been a few years since I have seenit like this. Rip City is back!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rip City is back
And you know what that means, another first round sweep at the hands of a decent NBA franchise. Good times.
wink.gif

Hey, just getting to the Playoffs again is going to be nice. This is a completely different team. Your Lakers betta watch da F out
laugh.gif
Can anyone make a .gif of that outlaw dunk?

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Rip City is back
And you know what that means, another first round sweep at the hands of a decent NBA franchise. Good times.
wink.gif
Hey, just getting to the Playoffs again is going to be nice. This is a completely different team. Your Lakers betta watch da F out
laugh.gif

I'm going to let the comment about just being happy to make the playoffs go.
Come on man, has history not taught you anything? I don't care what guys put on the Blazer shirts, when we meet in the playoffs, what are the results 9outta 11 times? We advance to the next round, ya'll advance to the next golf course. Happens every time.

That dunk by Outlaw is ridiculous though. Damn man.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Rip City is back
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going to let the comment about just being happy to make the playoffs go.
Come on man, has history not taught you anything? I don't care what guys put on the Blazer shirts, when we meet in the playoffs, what are the results 9 outta 11 times? We advance to the next round, ya'll advance to the next golf course. Happens every time.

That dunk by Outlaw is ridiculous though. Damn man.

Stop worrying about the past, this team just set the 2nd best win streak in franchise history in what was to be an "off-year". The past isout the window.

http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/ #5!!! No way haha!

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

You probably wouldn't be willing to trade rosters then, right CP?

Hmmm, good question. Maybe before the year it might have been easier to say yes, but as of right now, I wouldn't no.

Bynum could be close to Oden. Maybe Oden is better, maybe he is injured his whole life. Bynum has shown big game so far, and he's younger then Greg.
wink.gif
I know, I know.

No Kobe in Portland.

Roy is alright, and Aldrige is real nice, but Blake, Webster, Jones, Jack, Outlaw, are not better than Odom, Farmar, Crittenton, Turiaf, Ariza, and Fisher. You could have Rad and Sasha and def Kwame, but the rest are above what the Blazers have.

We'll see how you guys grow, but I have faith in your team to fold like they always do. Look at my Cubs, we thought we had it made with Prior and Wood onlock for the next ten years, and that didn't work out so good. Oden and Roy both have very questionable injury histories. I'd be real leery of thoseeternal hopes you guys always have.

Back
Top Bottom