Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

Haha I wouldn't trade one Blazer for one Laker, no way. And not even the Rapist named Kobe ;-) I dont want him on this team. Now way those guys are betterthan ours... Haha Bynum > Oden?!?!?! Ok...

JONFARR wrote:
Haha I wouldn't trade one Blazer for one Laker, no way. And not even the Rapist named Kobe ;-) I dont want him on this team. Now way those guys are better than ours... Haha Bynum > Oden?!?!?! Ok...

Hence the reason your team has never won anything in 35 years, you overrate your players, as do the rest of the organization. A few years ago the Blazersfans didn't want to trade teams with LA either. Sheed, Bonzi, Damon, Pip, Det, Bonis, Kemp, Patterson, all those guys. Shaq, the "rapist", Fox,Fisher, Shaw, Horry etc.

3 trophies for us, embarrassment for you. Doesn't get any easier than that.

Stop living in the past buddy, so far thats all the Lakers have too. Havent done anything lately.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Haha I wouldn't trade one Blazer for one Laker, no way. And not even the Rapist named Kobe ;-) I dont want him on this team. Now way those guys are better than ours... Haha Bynum > Oden?!?!?! Ok...

For right now yea, Oden hasn't even played a regular season game so you can not judge him, you can only judge him from his summer league play
laugh.gif

i don't know where i would place in this arguement, 'cause i'm a lakers fan living in portland.

lakers are my favorite team, but i've always supported the blazers when they were losing.

(although, the blazers should of won that game 7 against the lakers, lol)

Stop living in the past buddy, so far thats all the Lakers have too. Havent done anything lately.

Oh come on, that what you got? I'm living in the past and we haven't done anything lately. Cuz, you know, the Blazers have been dominating thelast couple years.
roll.gif

This is why I have no mercy for the Blazers, you guys stay blinded. Congrats on the streak, I'm sure it'll lead to great huge things for thefranchise. Or they'll flame out like always and you guys will say, Next year, write it down, 09, next year, write it down, 10, next year, 11, next year,12, 13, 2020, 2035, yada yada yada.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Oh come on, that what you got? I'm living in the past and we haven't done anything lately. Cuz, you know, the Blazers have been dominating the last couple years.
roll.gif

This is why I have no mercy for the Blazers, you guys stay blinded. Congrats on the streak, I'm sure it'll lead to great huge things for the franchise. Or they'll flame out like always and you guys will say, Next year, write it down, 09, next year, write it down, 10, next year, 11, next year, 12, 13, 2020, 2035, yada yada yada.
Im not trying to talk about the past and about the blazers last year or previous, you are. I am looking forward and Portland > L.A. for years tocome.

Hence the reason your team has never won anything in 35 years, you overrate your players, as do the rest of the organization. A few years ago the Blazers fans didn't want to trade teams with LA either. Sheed, Bonzi, Damon, Pip, Det, Bonis, Kemp, Patterson, all those guys. Shaq, the "rapist", Fox, Fisher, Shaw, Horry etc.

3 trophies for us, embarrassment for you. Doesn't get any easier than that.
CP3 you should stop coming to blazers threads
laugh.gif

but i do admit that kobe rapist thing is ******ed...he needs to be banned from these threads as well

streak ends...it wouldve been amazing if they beat jazz for the 3rd time .. gotta look forward to minnesota on wed

I was hoping the jazz would do it because if they didn't that 17 game win streak would have been snapped. Good run though.

all good things must come to an end. at least you get to play the wolves on wednesday...
laugh.gif

i'm rooting for you guys to lose since you are in the way of the warriors moving up in the standings, nothing personal.

and damn, what's with all the LA fans coming in here bashing the blazers? very classy guys...that'll change the perspective of you amongst other fans.

lakers groupies stay partying like its 1999.

13-1 is not bad at all. I am just happy to see this team be exciting again. Its crazy now that Blazer fans actually expect a W every night. I like that.

Haha yeah, the Kobe rapist thing is stupid but I had to go there. Other teams have had their issues as well as Portland. Last time I will mention that aboutKobe. I am just glad that Portland can compete and draw some interest/fear?(maybe?) from other teams fans.

Portland is going to be a very good team for years to come if they keep this core together. They will all peak at once, and that means UH OH for the L.

Did anyone see the Blazers crush the Jazz without Brandon Roy? Paul Allen sure got around on Saturday, from the Seahawks game to the Blazers haha. This Blazerteam is doing something special, they are REAL deep. No Oden, no problem. No LaMarcus, no problem. No Roy, no problem. The team just keeps on winning.

Back
Top Bottom