Blue Valentine

Just watched it thanks to LilJRDN.

It was dope. That wasn't his kid right? She had to have been only 8 or so and if that's the case they made him age horribly
laugh.gif

Also Michelle was a jo in the movie too, sleeping with about 20 guys
laugh.gif

Just watched it thanks to LilJRDN.

It was dope. That wasn't his kid right? She had to have been only 8 or so and if that's the case they made him age horribly
laugh.gif

Also Michelle was a jo in the movie too, sleeping with about 20 guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Can't we get a trailer embeded?

Venom, you should write movie reviews for a living the way you drop this one on us.

thank you, I appreciate it. I have started a blog about 3 weeks in where I do movie reviews and movie news updates and all that good stuff.

here is the link if anyone is interested - http://filmfodder.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Can't we get a trailer embeded?

Venom, you should write movie reviews for a living the way you drop this one on us.

thank you, I appreciate it. I have started a blog about 3 weeks in where I do movie reviews and movie news updates and all that good stuff.

here is the link if anyone is interested - http://filmfodder.wordpress.com/

A lot of great information on that site, venom.  Keep up the good work.
If Nolan directs 'The Devil in the White City' 
eek.gif

A lot of great information on that site, venom.  Keep up the good work.
If Nolan directs 'The Devil in the White City' 
eek.gif

thanks hymen, I appreciate it. I really love it, just need people to read and pass it along. Hope you guys check it out and bookmark it, I post multiple times a day 98% of the time

thanks hymen, I appreciate it. I really love it, just need people to read and pass it along. Hope you guys check it out and bookmark it, I post multiple times a day 98% of the time

Initially, it looked completely boring(although I LOVE GOSLING). It simply seemed like just another indie, weird-for-the-sake-of-being-weird movie. But then I read multiple public reviews with my bf alongside many professional critiques and boy oh boy did it receive good ratings. Critics are usually tough but at the same time, are usually inherently on-point (that is, if you're reading the proper sources). Anyway, the power of influence has compelled me. I WILL GO SEE IT!

Initially, it looked completely boring(although I LOVE GOSLING). It simply seemed like just another indie, weird-for-the-sake-of-being-weird movie. But then I read multiple public reviews with my bf alongside many professional critiques and boy oh boy did it receive good ratings. Critics are usually tough but at the same time, are usually inherently on-point (that is, if you're reading the proper sources). Anyway, the power of influence has compelled me. I WILL GO SEE IT!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Jesus... this movie was tearing at my soul in a way that few movies have done. Gosling is one of my favorite actors already, but damn, if he weren't before he'd be up there now. Michelle Williams was amazing too. Cant believe how well filmed this was and the way the story progressed so well. I cant ever watch this again though, *spoiler* I almost shed a tear at the end when Gosling walked off. When their kid started crying, I wanted to. Broken homes
tired.gif

Overall, 4.5/5. Gosling should win an award, +*$% a Colin Firth.

rkelly.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Jesus... this movie was tearing at my soul in a way that few movies have done. Gosling is one of my favorite actors already, but damn, if he weren't before he'd be up there now. Michelle Williams was amazing too. Cant believe how well filmed this was and the way the story progressed so well. I cant ever watch this again though, *spoiler* I almost shed a tear at the end when Gosling walked off. When their kid started crying, I wanted to. Broken homes
tired.gif

Overall, 4.5/5. Gosling should win an award, +*$% a Colin Firth.

rkelly.gif

Just saw it, good and real.
I liked the deleted scene where his co-worker talks about his relationship secret, "Accept the ****-up, and shut the **** up."

Just saw it, good and real.
I liked the deleted scene where his co-worker talks about his relationship secret, "Accept the ****-up, and shut the **** up."

Finally saw this yesterday...
...dope flick.

Spoiler [+]
If you ask a chick if the baby's your's and she says, "maybe" - then that's obviously not the girl to marry.

Finally saw this yesterday...
...dope flick.

Spoiler [+]
If you ask a chick if the baby's your's and she says, "maybe" - then that's obviously not the girl to marry.

Was going thru my blu ray collection and apparently I own this 
laugh.gif

Gave it a watch and loved it. I actually sat thru and watched the credits, those pics following that ending was strong. 

Back
Top Bottom