BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

They toned down the tomfoolery with ole girl quick after the flamethrower scene. She was barely in the last two episodes.

Haven’t seen latest episode but hope they keep its WWE theme trend. I seen a buried alive episode then an inferno match episode last week.

Only on BMF/Power can someone get shot and killed in a hotel room and be home for dinner. The police are too busy for little mundane stuff like that and would rather harrass people in the projects.

and bringing a head to a club and putting it in ice :rofl: It's crazy how over the top they've gotten

Only on BMF/Power can someone get shot and killed in a hotel room and be home for dinner. The police are too busy for little mundane stuff like that and would rather harrass people in the projects.

and bringing a head to a club and putting it in ice :rofl: It's crazy how over the top they've gotten

Riq been the modern day “Son of Sam” in NY and committed murders and all types of other capers in MANHATTAN. In broad daylight :lol: :lol: :lol: Meech exploits tame compared to his.

State prosecutors suck in these shows. :lol: :lol:

Couldn’t even wear hats and shorts in the club back in the days… boys smuggled a whole decapitated, stankin’ a*** human head in there :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Riq been the modern day “Summer of Sam” in NY and committed murders and all types of other capers in MANHATTAN. In broad daylight :lol: :lol: :lol: Meech exploits tame compared to his.

State prosecutors suck in these shows. :lol: :lol:

Couldn’t even wear hats and shorts in the club back in the days… boys smuggled a whole decapitated, stankin’ a*** human head in there :lol: :lol:

What's in that bag? It's just a bag of money for the girls :lol:

Dude had a full on kill shot to Meech and pulled a Brandon Ingram to Chris Paul, how the hell did he totally miss and hit that stripper :lol: :rofl: ??? And was that Ice La Fox with Remi at the strip club???

This show doesn't need writers, they are just repeating storylines at this point

Meech's lines are pretty much a soundboard

"I got that best weight in the city"

"This city is about to be ours"

"We about to be partners not enemies"

"No matter what, I got you for life"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom