BMW M5 by G-Power..(Pics)

Dope Car...

Specifications[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Engine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Supercharged V10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Displacement cu in (cc):[/td] [td]301 (4941)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Power bhp (kW) at RPM:[/td] [td]730(537) / 7500-8200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:[/td] [td]517(700) / 7200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Redline at RPM:[/td] [td]n.a.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brakes & Tires[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brakes F/R:[/td] [td]ABS, vented disc/vented disc[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tires F-R:[/td] [td]255/30 ZR21 - 295/25 ZR21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Driveline:[/td] [td]Rear Wheel Drive[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Exterior Dimensions & Weight[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Length × Width × Height in:[/td] [td]n.a.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight lb (kg):[/td] [td]n.a.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Performance[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Acceleration 0-60 mph s:[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Top Speed mph (km/h):[/td] [td]211 (340)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km):[/td] [td]n.a.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
Base Price: 2008 BMW M5 by G-Power - 240,000 € (last update: 1/3/2008)

gpowerm508_01.jpg

gpowerm508_02.jpg

gpowerm508_03.jpg

gpowerm508_05.jpg

gpowerm508_eng.jpg

gpowerm508_eng2.jpg

Warrenty? Reliability? Nevermind those things. I suppose if you can afford to make your M5 forced induction, repairs are a non issue. It took balls to do thatnone the less.

i didn't read the specs but aesthetically that thing is ugly as hell.

smh at all the heat if someone gave that too you guys, you wouldnt push it? LMAO

Originally Posted by npa07

smh at all the heat if someone gave that too you guys, you wouldnt push it? LMAO

tired.gif
tired.gif
Aintnobody even saying that, they are all saying it is ugly which it is.

?this car is ******ed. why make it look more sedated than its original aggressive look when its supposed to be souped up version? the wheels aren't evenreally sporty either. this car is a fail, but i'd still drive it.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

?this car is ******ed. why make it look more sedated than its original aggressive look when its supposed to be souped up version? the wheels aren't even really sporty either. this car is a fail, but i'd still drive it.

All it really needs is some better wheels..and maybe some suspension

the badges on the back and the rims are pathetic. so does the colorway. so ugly

IMO, it looks better than what the other tuning companies have done.

But, I don't like the "in your face" styling they usually do and love the "under the radar" look. If that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom