Resolved Board Thread Message: (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Just experienced an odd Board thread message never seen till now:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

This was at the bottom of two of my subscribed threads (Adidas Boost and Adidas Yeezy) for past half hour, where the Reply window should have been. No other subscribed threads affected. Gone now and Reply window back. Was just scrolling through and catching up in Thread.

Not sure if a glitch or how to react.
Please advise. Thank you.

Permissions are being adjusted and tested to fix an issue where new users who should have lacked the proper credentials were posting in the buy/sell or General forums.

It seems that the testing process may have inadvertently affected some users' access.

The problem has hopefully been corrected. If anyone's still encountering it, please let us know.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Appreciate the clarification.
Thank you for followup. All good.

IMG_2379.GIF

My apologizes for the hiccup. I made the change and it was being applied across the entire site. You may have been in the process of getting the newly applied permissions whilst the update was happening.

I hope you're able to access the part of the site you had hoped. If not, please let me know and I will quickly resolve.

Permissions are being adjusted and tested to fix an issue where new users who should have lacked the proper credentials were posting in the buy/sell or General forums.

It seems that the testing process may have inadvertently affected some users' access.

The problem has hopefully been corrected. If anyone's still encountering it, please let us know.

I am seeing this message too on many posts where I cannot reply.

I am seeing this message too on many posts where I cannot reply.
Where are you trying to post?

You must be a member for over 30 days to post in the General forum. For security reasons, users need over 90 days of membership and 300 posts to create buy/sell listings.

Where are you trying to post?

You must be a member for over 30 days to post in the General forum. For security reasons, users need over 90 days of membership and 300 posts to create buy/sell listings.
Oh, okay. I just signed up and was trying to buy something listed in the classified by replying to the OP in the post. I guess I can just PM them in the mean time. Thanks for the reply and info.

Apology for digging up an old thread, but I notice as I was surfing the forum & was checking out the Supreme thread when I see “You have insufficient privileges to reply here.” Does my account still have limits or it is a glitch?

Apology for digging up an old thread, but I notice as I was surfing the forum & was checking out the Supreme thread when I see “You have insufficient privileges to reply here.” Does my account still have limits or it is a glitch?
Unfortunately, the system we use doesn't allow us to customize the error message you receive - so I apologize for the confusion. The Supreme thread is in the General forum, and given the unfortunate prevalence of abuse in discussions related to social issues or current events, only those who've been members for over thirty days are able to participate:

https://niketalk.com/threads/you-ca...-youve-been-a-member-for-over-1-month.572049/

One thirty days have elapsed since your registration, you will receive posting access to the General forum automatically.

We appreciate your patience.

Unfortunately, the system we use doesn't allow us to customize the error message you receive - so I apologize for the confusion. The Supreme thread is in the General forum, and given the unfortunate prevalence of abuse in discussions related to social issues or current events, only those who've been members for over thirty days are able to participate:

https://niketalk.com/threads/you-ca...-youve-been-a-member-for-over-1-month.572049/

One thirty days have elapsed since your registration, you will receive posting access to the General forum automatically.

We appreciate your patience.
I appreciate the prompt response! Thank you.

Hey.. It’s still happening. Any help with a fix ?

Been a long time Niketalk member. Have bought/sold on the site. Is saying I don't have permission to respond in the classified section. Can you update for me? Thanks in advanced!

Been a long time Niketalk member. Have bought/sold on the site. Is saying I don't have permission to respond in the classified section. Can you update for me? Thanks in advanced!

To prevent fraud from new users, we require over 300 posts to use the buy/sell forums.

Can you unlock me in the Agassi retro forum so I can comment . I am not sure why I am unable to comment .

I'm experiencing this glitch in this thread https://niketalk.com/threads/lets-make-everything-about-race.690624/page-14#post-33712875

What problem are you having? You were able to post there in December and I'm not seeing any change to your account status since then.

You're seeing the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." error in that thread only?

correct. Suddenly can't reply in that thread only.

1710389010542.png

Back
Top Bottom