Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Plot:
Chronicles the life and times of Nucky Thompson, the undisputed ruler of Atlantic City, who was equal parts politician and gangster.
January 1920. On the eve of Prohibition, Atlantic City's Treasurer, Nucky Thompson, condemns alcohol at a Women's Temperance League meeting, where he is noticed by Margaret Schroeder, a pretty, pregnant housewife who comes to him for help in getting her abusive husband Hans a job. Later that evening, the duplicitous Nucky privately tells his ward bosses about the opportunity to make huge profits selling bootleg liquor. At a countdown-to-midnight blast at Babette's Supper Club, he assures Jimmy Darmody, a recently returned WWI vet, that his appointment as "Man Friday" to the new Chief Clerk of the Fourth Ward, Paddy Ryan, will lead to bigger things. Jimmy, meanwhile, has higher aspirations and ends up making an alliance that could have dire consequences for both him and Nucky.

Starring:frown:to name a few)
Steve Buscemi as Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (who is based on Enoch L. Johnson)
Michael Pitt as James "Jimmy" Darmody
Kelly Macdonald as Margaret Schroeder
Shea Whigham as Elias "Eli" Thompson, Nucky's brother
Stephen Graham as Al Capone
Vincent Piazza as Lucky Luciano

Executive producer(s):
Terence Winter (sopranos)
Mark Wahlberg
Martin Scorsese

Trailer # 1

Trailer # 2

the reviews have been great so far...only posted 2
http://www.hollywoodrepor...-review-1004114513.story
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/boardwalk-empire

Plot:
Chronicles the life and times of Nucky Thompson, the undisputed ruler of Atlantic City, who was equal parts politician and gangster.
January 1920. On the eve of Prohibition, Atlantic City's Treasurer, Nucky Thompson, condemns alcohol at a Women's Temperance League meeting, where he is noticed by Margaret Schroeder, a pretty, pregnant housewife who comes to him for help in getting her abusive husband Hans a job. Later that evening, the duplicitous Nucky privately tells his ward bosses about the opportunity to make huge profits selling bootleg liquor. At a countdown-to-midnight blast at Babette's Supper Club, he assures Jimmy Darmody, a recently returned WWI vet, that his appointment as "Man Friday" to the new Chief Clerk of the Fourth Ward, Paddy Ryan, will lead to bigger things. Jimmy, meanwhile, has higher aspirations and ends up making an alliance that could have dire consequences for both him and Nucky.

Starring:frown:to name a few)
Steve Buscemi as Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (who is based on Enoch L. Johnson)
Michael Pitt as James "Jimmy" Darmody
Kelly Macdonald as Margaret Schroeder
Shea Whigham as Elias "Eli" Thompson, Nucky's brother
Stephen Graham as Al Capone
Vincent Piazza as Lucky Luciano

Executive producer(s):
Terence Winter (sopranos)
Mark Wahlberg
Martin Scorsese

Trailer # 1

Trailer # 2

the reviews have been great so far...only posted 2
http://www.hollywoodrepor...-review-1004114513.story
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/boardwalk-empire

Been hyped for this all summer, looks amazing.

Buscemi & that list of producers.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. Buscemi, Scorsese, and producers. Gambling, Sex, Violence. My girlfriend has been waiting for it to start which means she'll make cookies before every episode. Can't wait. You all are invited over for the premiere.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. Buscemi, Scorsese, and producers. Gambling, Sex, Violence. My girlfriend has been waiting for it to start which means she'll make cookies before every episode. Can't wait. You all are invited over for the premiere.
pimp.gif

I need to set this to record.. We must be getting it in time with you guys *prays it didn't show tonight cos it's Sunday night here already* -__-

I'm excited nonetheless

I need to set this to record.. We must be getting it in time with you guys *prays it didn't show tonight cos it's Sunday night here already* -__-

I'm excited nonetheless

I'm glad the mediocre HBO shows are done with, and now some quality programming for Sunday Nights are coming up: Boardwalk, Eastbound and Down, and Dexter (Showtime).
pimp.gif

been waiting for this show for like 2 years. was a huge sopranos fan and I think this will be the closest we've seen to that since it ended.

first episode is 1hr 15min of Scorsese-directed epic gangster goodness. seriously cannot wait

I'm glad the mediocre HBO shows are done with, and now some quality programming for Sunday Nights are coming up: Boardwalk, Eastbound and Down, and Dexter (Showtime).
pimp.gif

been waiting for this show for like 2 years. was a huge sopranos fan and I think this will be the closest we've seen to that since it ended.

first episode is 1hr 15min of Scorsese-directed epic gangster goodness. seriously cannot wait

Back
Top Bottom