Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

i knew from the start that kid was gonna die by the end. he was way too arrogant, and showed that he was down to scheme on whoever was feeding him.

Maaan, I wasnt expecting that kid to die at ALL, the writers def got me this week.

Spent the whole episode making this character so extremely likable, made sure that a rappore was built with Nucky....just for them to nail home the fact that Nucky is 100% grimey...

"aint no such thing as halfway crooks"

Also I wonder hw this cat Rothstein is gonna react to his shipment being stolen completely....is he gonna come down on Nucky or Rosetti? My money is on Nucky, Rothstein is all about good business practice

A lot happened this ep. A lot for me to digest.

Capone and Nucky though :pimp:

I'd guess Eli ends up being Mickey's boss especially since Nucky didn't get a house fill of liquor and just lost another 800 crates.

Last edited:
I just want Mickey to die already.

Nucky making sure he's not to be ****** with :pimp: Capone is becoming my favorite character quick. Knew where the story was going when O'Bannion's man was talking **** to Capone's guy, but still great writing with him taking his frustration over his sons bullying out on O'Bannion's man. Brutal beatdown. "Pay for his funeral."

I thought Nuck was gonna do a cliche move and try to do a Jimmy-re-do with the kid, but I'm glad he blasted that fool. 2 seasons of Nuck being such a nice guy, it's nice seeing him be merciless.

Looks like Masseria was right, Rothstein got no heart, looks like he'll do business with Gyp.

Looks like Chalky gon get some more play now that Nucky is in a tight spot. Mickey needs to die a slow and painful death. Son doesn't have half a brain thinkin he could trust the sheriff.

So Nuck finally learned how to be a gangster. Kid was an interesting character too....but you can't let that stuff slide.

The preview for next week showed what looks like a friendly meeting between Rothstein, Luciano, and Rosetti :smokin

If that turns into some partnership, I can see Nucky turning to Chalky for backup

I thought Nuck was gonna do a cliche move and try to do a Jimmy-re-do with the kid, but I'm glad he blasted that fool. 2 seasons of Nuck being such a nice guy, it's nice seeing him be merciless.
Looks like Masseria was right, Rothstein got no heart, looks like he'll do business with Gyp.

The kid look like he was going to escape til he revealed he was really 19.

Slater better hope Nucky never find out about his romp with Schroeder

I have a feeling slater will get murked by nucky. He is is loyal but he messed up by beating those yambs

i was waiting for the kid to die. the preview showed blood dripping from the floor boards, so i knew he'd die.

with that.... i will not watch any more previews for the show.

“Mr.Doyle why am I talking to you? Why is that even occurring?........I want what I paid for, I want it now, and I don't ever want to find myself chatting with you again."

Rothstein is by far my favorite character on the show

Last edited:
I love what Gyp brings to the series...dude has such a deliberately menacing presence....He made his move, Nucky's in some ish now.

“Mr.Doyle why am I talking to you? Why is that even occurring?........I want what I paid for, I want it now, and I don't ever want to find myself chatting with you again."

Rothstein is by far my favorite character on the show
Dude did so much, with so little. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Capone put in work.

Nucky sent that message to Owen. 

Everything is all unraveling.

Oh and Margaret is still going to smash that doctor. I called it a while back...but I find it coincidental that the womens issues being discussed back then are so relevant to today. 

Rosetti is already the character on the show :lol: :pimp:

Nucky is just cold blooded this season

I wonder if they are gonna show Meyer and Luciano taking out the bosses.

Last edited:
i was waiting for the kid to die. the preview showed blood dripping from the floor boards, so i knew he'd die.

with that.... i will not watch any more previews for the show.
Yeah, I stopped watching previews after they spoiled the sheriff being lit on fire.

Really thought Rowland Smith was going to be the second coming of Jimmy Darmody and hoping he'd stick around for awhile. It could also be reason why Nucky offed him so early, aside from stealing.

Back
Top Bottom