Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

Quick question.... but did they take some of the character traits of Edgar hoover to create Officer Van alden?

I'm watching the movie Hoover right now and can't hope but to notice eerily similar actions and mannerisms.
Maybe, as far as I know Van Alden is a completely made up character. Creator could mine all types of real world or fictional character to make this one.

I feel Shannon sells it all in the end.
Van Alden sort of reminds me of Robert Stack's Eliot Ness, but with 80% more crazy

One of the more surprising moments from season 2 was when they sent Owen back to Nucky in a box.

What do y'all think will happen between Nucky and Margaret now?

What do y'all think will happen between Nucky and Margaret now?
He'll probably continue to simp and she'll go back to Ireland or some s***.  I'm tired of her anyway.  I wish he'd just put hands on her once then kick her off the series...

maybe i'm missing something, but i thought gillian died in the finale of the last season.

i was so surprised to see her back as a heroin addict.
glad she's back though, she's beauuutiful

Last edited:
Never seen this show but was Dylan Rieder on this show last night?

http://statigr.am/p/540177716651235530_3911285

He's my favorite skater and found it pretty interesting. 
nerd.gif

Not sure if it was true though. 

maybe i'm missing something, but i thought gillian died in the finale of the last season.

i was so surprised to see her back as a heroin addict.
glad she's back though, she's beauuutiful
i love the character.  I tend to always like the sinister, femme fatal type characters on shows

*didn't realize this was the old thread

Last edited:
I just started season 4 this morning I'm still kinda confused or maybe I overlooked how Mr. Rothstein screwed over Charlie and Meyer with the crooked cops could someone please help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom