Bob Arum mega fight won't happen Floyd is a CHICKEN Vol. Pac will Knock out Floyd

laugh.gif
anyone not a fanboy of either side will read that and laugh cause it's WWE-esque

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Dude should talk about how his fighter is too chicken of needles.
what? Mayweather has these random rules? It's like subjecting LeBron to a strip search before every game and having
a psych doctor visit his hotel room 12 hours before a game.

Would you submit to some random @## tests if you DON't REALLY HAVE TO?

"Hello ma'am, we've noticed that you drive really well but we decided to stop you anyway. Can you please do an alcohol sobriety test because we want to?"

CMON PEOPLE. Mayweather isn't God, and in asking for a different test done on Manny, is like saying ALL HIS OTHER FIGHTS
under the Nevada commission is invalid. ya digg? it's like saying the rule doesn't work but all my wins are valid only manny's wins aren't.

Mayweather is an A**hole.

"Pretty Scared Floyd"

also- Manny already agreed to the F-ing tests.

Mayweather is the definition of jerk, but Pac-Man is indeed shady. Read the links I posted. Pac-Man agreed to testing but will not test 2-3 weeks before the fight. Shady...

*DMX Voice* "Here we go again"

Arum still salty Mayweather left Top Rank this is nothing new.

Manny fans swear the fight didn't happen because of Mayweather 100%. They BOTH had reasons why they didn't fight the first time the fight was made. At this point honestly who cares?

Manny is a great fighter. Mayweather is a great fighter.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Dude should talk about how his fighter is too chicken of needles.
what? Mayweather has these random rules? It's like subjecting LeBron to a strip search before every game and having
a psych doctor visit his hotel room 12 hours before a game.

Would you submit to some random @## tests if you DON't REALLY HAVE TO?

"Hello ma'am, we've noticed that you drive really well but we decided to stop you anyway. Can you please do an alcohol sobriety test because we want to?"

CMON PEOPLE. Mayweather isn't God, and in asking for a different test done on Manny, is like saying ALL HIS OTHER FIGHTS
under the Nevada commission is invalid. ya digg? it's like saying the rule doesn't work but all my wins are valid only manny's wins aren't.

Mayweather is an A**hole.

"Pretty Scared Floyd"

also- Manny already agreed to the F-ing tests.

Ill bet u 5 stacks that if this does happen floyd wins

Originally Posted by dreClark

*yawn* @ Bob Arum

Wake me up in 2012 when this fight happens.

Basically.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
anyone not a fanboy of either side will read that and laugh cause it's WWE-esque

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Manny fans swear the fight didn't happen because of Mayweather 100%. They BOTH had reasons why they didn't fight the first time the fight was made. At this point honestly who cares?

This pretty much sums EVERYTHING UP. It kills me when people say Floyd is ducking and the conveniently ignore the politics and showmanship involved in this whole process. IMHO the fight would have been happened if Arum was not involved.

1) The fight will happen, there is too much money on the table for it not to.
2) Arum is a slimy dude that has been killing the sport of boxing for the last decade. No one should take anything he says seriously. He can't even bring himself to tell the truth on the most obvious of topics, EVERY STATEMENT he makes has to have a Top Rank spin to it. 

3) Arum's reign as the top promoter in the sport makes Don King's era look like a Golden Age in retrospect.

4) There are a lot of good fights to be made besides this 1.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by you go boy

Theres a reason why floyd left top rank and wont give arum any money/payouts. Floyd hates arum period. And pacman is arums cash cow. Why does everyone he fight on top rank or signs to top rank to fight pac? Setup much or coicidence? I think not. And its not exactly great opponents there either.

This. & Only This.
Right. Because PBF is willing to skip out on 30+ million because he wants to screw Arum over.
eyes.gif

Floyd's scared, Manny's scared. Won't happen.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by dreClark

*yawn* @ Bob Arum

Wake me up in 2012 when this fight happens.

Basically.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

This pretty much sums EVERYTHING UP. It kills me when people say Floyd is ducking and the conveniently ignore the politics and showmanship involved in this whole process. IMHO the fight would have been happened if Arum was not involved.

This has to be one of the best things said about this fight
pimp.gif

So this thread is gonna be another MP Fans vs. $Mayweather Fans.

My 2 cents:

- There's already a boxing commission that regulates banned substances in Boxing. Why is Mayweather asking for more rules ?
- Initially, why did MP did not want to give in to Mayweather's demands ? Perhaps it's ego, he did not want to give in.. etc.
- MP agreed to testing immediately after the fight - isn't that good enough ?
- In the end, didn't MP give in to Mayweather's demands of random testing up to the day before the fight ? What's the hold up ? Perhaps Mayweather knows he is still not ready.
- MP taking steroids is hogwash. I'm sure many NTers here have active lifestyles and are health freaks. I know I am much stronger now at age 28 than I was when I was an active 20 years old. Also, I look different now as well.

Originally Posted by will068

My 2 cents:

- There's already a boxing commission that regulates banned substances in Boxing. Why is Mayweather asking for more rules ?
- Initially, why did MP did not want to give in to Mayweather's demands ? Perhaps it's ego, he did not want to give in.. etc.
- In the end, didn't MP give in to Mayweather's demands of random testing up to the day before the fight ? What's the hold up ? Perhaps Mayweather knows he is still not ready.
- MP taking steroids is hogwash. I'm sure many NTers here have active lifestyles and are health freaks. I know I am much stronger now at age 28 than I was when I was an active 20 years old. Also, I look different now as well.

If the commission has a careful eye into boxing then how did they not see that Margarito had plaster in his gloves they watch over the hand wrapping and somehow missed it when Margarito fought Cotto.
Floyd just wants an even playing field. Also its not like Pac is the only one who will take random blood tests Floyd will too and as did Mosley, Marquez, Ortiz they all agreed to the testing so why won't Pac do it very suspicious on Pac.

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Originally Posted by will068

My 2 cents:

If the commission has a careful eye into boxing then how did they not see that Margarito had plaster in his gloves they watch over the hand wrapping and somehow missed it when Margarito fought Cotto.
Floyd just wants an even playing field. Also its not like Pac is the only one who will take random blood tests Floyd will too and as did Mosley, Marquez, Ortiz they all agreed to the testing so why won't Pac do it very suspicious on Pac.

He didnt ask marquez to do it but I agree with u 100%

I hate these kind of threads beacuse fanboys of each fighter just poison it.
My two cents...
Manny and Roach want the fight.
Arum doesn't want the fight beacuse there's a great chance Manny will lose, hurting his value.
Floyd doesn't feel like he needs this fight so he doesn't care if it doesn't happen and he legitmally belives Pac is on steroids.

Honestly if all parties involved really want this fight, I think a 14 day cut-off with blood testing right after the fight is a fair compromise.

Food for thought.  Floyd, his father and both his uncles(Roger and Jeff )have said numerous times that Pacquiao would be an easy fight. That Pacquiao is one-dimensional and all he does is fight Floyd's leftovers. Also that Manny got his !!$ whooped 3 times and lost to Marquez both times. So my question is.. If Manny would be an EASY FIGHT since he has got Koed before and Floyd would get at least $50 MILLION for an EASY FIGHT, then WHY DOES THE RANDOM DRUG TESTING EVEN MATTER? If Pacquiao ain't got nothing on Floyd then why is Floyd so concerned about him TAKING THE TEST. Why doesn't he just fight him and get the BIGGEST PAYDAY OF HIS LIFE. He is "MONEY" Mayweather RIGHT???
To be completely honest Floyd would probably pull a decision as long as he doesn't get caught, but we'll never know cause Floyd keeps hiding behind the Drug testing which shouldn't matter in the first place. Floyd just seems to get more discouraged after Manny just contines to dismantle fighters more so then he has in the past. And Yes Floyd dominated Marquez at 145, but we'll see what Manny does too Marquez at that same weight. Marquez was competitive with Manny when he was a one handed(left) fighter at the lower weight but a cold hearted reality will come to Diehard Marquez fans and Pacquiao haters/Diehard Floyd fans come Nov. 12th. 

Your legacy is based on the opposition you have overcome.

When Foreman KOed Frazier, Ali fought him. When Hagler was wrecked Hearns, Leonard Fought Him. When Tyson was destroying everyone, Holmes still got in that ring.

Floyd give the world what it wants. MAN THE F UP and prove too the world your the BEST... IN THE RING.

Originally Posted by 2BETHE1

Food for thought.  Floyd, his father and both his uncles(Roger and Jeff )have said numerous times that Pacquiao would be an easy fight. That Pacquiao is one-dimensional and all he does is fight Floyd's leftovers. Also that Manny got his !!$ whooped 3 times and lost to Marquez both times. So my question is.. If Manny would be an EASY FIGHT since he has got Koed before and Floyd would get at least $50 MILLION for an EASY FIGHT, then WHY DOES THE RANDOM DRUG TESTING EVEN MATTER? If Pacquiao ain't got nothing on Floyd then why is Floyd so concerned about him TAKING THE TEST. Why doesn't he just fight him and get the BIGGEST PAYDAY OF HIS LIFE. He is "MONEY" Mayweather RIGHT???
To be completely honest Floyd would probably pull a decision as long as he doesn't get caught, but we'll never know cause Floyd keeps hiding behind the Drug testing which shouldn't matter in the first place. Floyd just seems to get more discouraged after Manny just contines to dismantle fighters more so then he has in the past. And Yes Floyd dominated Marquez at 145, but we'll see what Manny does too Marquez at that same weight. Marquez was competitive with Manny when he was a one handed(left) fighter at the lower weight but a cold hearted reality will come to Diehard Marquez fans and Pacquiao haters/Diehard Floyd fans come Nov. 12th. 

Your legacy is based on the opposition you have overcome.

When Foreman KOed Frazier, Ali fought him. When Hagler was wrecked Hearns, Leonard Fought Him. When Tyson was destroying everyone, Holmes still got in that ring.

Floyd give the world what it wants. MAN THE F UP and prove too the world your the BEST... IN THE RING.

Everyone in Floyds family and myself believe this fight will be easy but , Manny needs to take the test. Even if its an easy fight, floyd will still get hit and nobody wants to get hit by a guy on steriods ask Rocky
laugh.gif

So your saying EVERY OTHER FIGHTER that Manny has fought is BRAVER THAN FLOYD since they actually got in the ring and took Manny's punches.

've always been a fan of both, in fact  Floyd before Manny but it kills me when blind fans from both sides make illogical statements. 

EASY FIGHT but SCARED to get hit by another fighter (who has NEVER TESTED POSITIVE)???.... uhhh ok.
grin.gif

This will be a great fight.. I have no doubt that they will fight eventually.. lets just up that they get together before their skill start to decline

Originally Posted by 2BETHE1

So your saying EVERY OTHER FIGHTER that Manny has fought is BRAVER THAN FLOYD since they actually got in the ring and took Manny's punches.

've always been a fan of both, in fact  Floyd before Manny but it kills me when blind fans from both sides make illogical statements. 

EASY FIGHT but SCARED to get hit by another fighter (who has NEVER TESTED POSITIVE)???.... uhhh ok.
grin.gif

No those ''Other'' fighters didnt have any leverage in fighting Manny they took what they could get. And as far as not testing possitive that maybe true but this is also Manny went from light weight to welter weight in less than an year thats what floyd did in his whole career. thats not reason to to suspect something ...uhh ok.
wink.gif

I don't see how any uninterested, objective viewer could side with MP on this. Why is it so difficult to take the tests? If you were clean, it'd be no big deal. Both fighters will be subjected to the same tests at the same times. At best, it further validates that the winner was clean/the best fighter. At worst, it's a slight inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom