boom shaka laka

Sorry to hear that man. I do think that certain people make friends easier than others and I also think that certain personality types make it easier as well. I recently relocated for work and I have more friends now than I ever have. Mostly because my girl aint here, she would try and drain ALL my time.

No offense, but sounds like what you are looking for is a best friend, which takes years and years to cultivate.

Most of my friends here have been through shared experiences, apartment, work, or through my gym. I also have the day 1 bros but none of them live in my city so its digital and/travel to keep up.

I would recommend joining a gym like one with classes, I also would recommend finding a girlfriend.

Thanks for your contribution.

I think you're right. Coming into contact with acquaintances is easy due to shared work, school, hobbies what. have you , but going further than that to friendship territory is what i'm struggling with. Like, a friend would be someone i can call up anytime to hang out, come to their place, know their family and inner circles etc. someone you can rely on when sht hits the fan.
acquaintances comes and go. once you move on from work or school you just cherish those moments you share but you leave it at that. I have more of these experiences than the other. Part of it is definitely my fault for not keeping in contact. sometimes i'd have old acquaintances text me out of blue to see how im doing and i just have trust issues so i chalk it up to them wanting something from me , and 95% of the time that is true.

so here i am - "friendsless" doesn't bother me up until now that i'm hitting the big 30, and obviously i don't want to lower my standard to take on anyone as a friend.

but yes, i will definiely need to try harder to meet people in general.

I hope

i'm self sufficient and doing fine. I'll wait till i find the right ones while you're stuck with the fakes.:lol:

Clearly from your first post, you’re not fine, fam.
if you were self sufficient, you would be completely unbothered by your situation an not even close to making such a thread. Quit crying, get out there. Dating apps are just as good for finding friends as they are finding smash buddies, gfs, etc.

Being self sufficient is literally to thrive in such times, and again, just based off your original post, doesn’t sound like you’re thriving. Sounds like you ‘need’ someone in your life. Albeit, friends, or a partner. Put your best foot forward and get that, if that’s what you want.

A amiricollector are you guy that the black manager lady from McDonalds called the n word after you cussed her out for wild long even after she refunded you your money for burnt your sandwiches? Oh & then you threw coffee in her face.

Clearly from your first post, you’re not fine, fam.
if you were self sufficient, you would be completely unbothered by your situation an not even close to making such a thread. Quit crying, get out there. Dating apps are just as good for finding friends as they are finding smash buddies, gfs, etc.

Being self sufficient is literally to thrive in such times, and again, just based off your original post, doesn’t sound like you’re thriving. Sounds like you ‘need’ someone in your life. Albeit, friends, or a partner. Put your best foot forward and get that, if that’s what you want.

wrong. self sufficient means i am able to stand on my own- which i am. I've been this way for more than a few years. I am merely posting this thread to see if anyone can 1) relate 2) have any advice to improve my stance. Obviously anyone in their right mind would WANT more out of their lives. That is where i am coming from with this.

wrong. self sufficient means i am able to stand on my own- which i am. I've been this way for more than a few years. I am merely posting this thread to see if anyone can 1) relate 2) have any advice to improve my stance. Obviously anyone in their right mind would WANT more out of their lives. That is where i am coming from with this.

:lol: , ok my guy. Good luck.

be sure to vote. Might meet some friends at the polls.

It's Holden

Yeah my phone autocorrected and I didn't catch that, got a homegirl named Hayden so it probably thought I meant that.

Point still stands though. My initial post to dude was saying "I'm not trying to antagonize you but this is something to look into" and he went on the offensive immediately. Says enough.

Yeah my phone autocorrected and I didn't catch that, got a homegirl named Hayden so it probably thought I meant that.

Point still stands though. My initial post to dude was saying "I'm not trying to antagonize you but this is something to look into" and he went on the offensive immediately. Says enough.

you would know something about being offensive especially if you admire kobe smh

how many times have you been punched in the mouth by a ‘friend’? If this thread is any inclination of your attitude irl, I’d say a few times? I’d tell folk and nem not to bring you around. Probably talk over people at gatherings and shh. Log off brodie and do some real reflecting on why people’s in your life don’t call and check on you.

OP no cap im down to be friends, my only requirement is that u be comfortable with facetime.
I can have conversations ona variety of topix.
love to talk real man stuff such as cars, pizza and motorcycles

im not gunna lie tho, if we facetime and u fine, i might ask u out to dinner

OP show us on the doll where you're scared your gay friend will touch you
Tumblr: Image

OP no cap im down to be friends, my only requirement is that u be comfortable with facetime.
I can have conversations ona variety of topix.
love to talk real man stuff such as cars, pizza and motorcycles

im not gunna lie tho, if we facetime and u fine, i might ask u out to dinner

send through with that digit.

how many times have you been punched in the mouth by a ‘friend’? If this thread is any inclination of your attitude irl, I’d say a few times? I’d tell folk and nem not to bring you around. Probably talk over people at gatherings and shh. Log off brodie and do some real reflecting on why people’s in your life don’t call and check on you.

You don't know me. you don't know my life. you and that zube kid could Log off and give eachother a smooch. ya'll haven't helped one bit here.

Back
Top Bottom