Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RKO2004 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
someone pointed out to me that there are no positive females on Boondocks...why is that?
Never peeped that. I guess it comes down to the cast they have in place. If it any helps any, Regina King does Riley and Huey voices I believe.

i know that but look at the female characters...Tom's wife is suppose to meek and quiet...

Kung Foo Wolf B--

Crys-tal- the stripper chick...

they don't even talk about women positively on that show...

there were actually a couple in the comic strip .. and Jazmine is a bit more outspoken too

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

someone pointed out to me that there are no positive females on Boondocks...why is that?
cuz there's no such thing as a positive female.

BUT SEASON 3?!?!
pimp.gif

11ruqdi.jpg

Hmmm, mouse---aaron mcgruder got a twitter or something? I think that's prolly a question that should be brought to his attention

and on the comic strip, wasn't there a female that was like Huey? 'Round 01 or something??

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Hmmm, mouse---aaron mcgruder got a twitter or something? I think that's prolly a question that should be brought to his attention

and on the comic strip, wasn't there a female that was like Huey? 'Round 01 or something??
yep .. she was part of his gang of friends had dreads and all, just can't remember her name

i deleted my twitter last week...ask him for me..i never even noticed til a girl in my class pointed it out...

glad to hear its back...they need to just do like 4 seasons straight cuz they are taking to long in between

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

yep .. she was part of his gang of friends had dreads and all, just can't remember her name
so then that brings up the question--why she ain't on network??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I think your talking about Caesar, he's a dude though.
laugh.gif

The only girl I remember from the comics' around Huey's age was Jazmin.

Back
Top Bottom