Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

Trailer was Piff. Anime influences that show big time. Aside the DBZ reference, a lot of the fighting reminds me of Samurai Champloo. Can't wait.

And Correction that song is from Jay Electronica called exhibit C ( My new Favorite Rapper)

the final season?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!

man that means two of my shows are about to end, lost and this.. at least with lost there is a silver lining, that we should get answers.. this
tired.gif

I'm upset this is the last season, however, I'd rather it die early then die late and risk negative influence and manipulation by the media and the network.

EPIC!!!!!
pimp.gif

That trailer was BEYOND DOPE!! Perfect song selection, this show is gonna go down in history. Better to end it short then OD on it and dumb it down like South Park and Family Guy. I'm expecting brilliance like the first two seasons.
pimp.gif

wait....that fat kid driving.........was that that kid from that video who took is grandma car to get fried chicken  or something bc he likes to do ghetto things?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

wait....that fat kid driving.........was that that kid from that video who took is grandma car to get fried chicken  or something bc he likes to do ghetto things?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Latrian Milton or something..I think thats him

This season is going to be %%%$*$% awesome.

I absolutely HATE that it's the last season though
mad.gif
, this is easily my favorite show since Chappelle's Show.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Trailer was Piff. Anime influences that show big time. Aside the DBZ reference, a lot of the fighting reminds me of Samurai Champloo. Can't wait.
Aaron McGruder is a huge anime fan.  He said Cowboy Bebop (My all time fav.) and Samurai Champloo were the main influences for the fight sequences.  Madhouse produced most of the action sequences for the 2nd season and the 3rd season is being produced by JM Animation over in Korea.  If all else fails, at least we will get a VERY visually pleasing experience with this season.  It pains me to hear this will be the last season though especially after seeing the commitment to the animation process.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Kung-Fu Soccer and Bruce Lee references as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom