Bow Wow Promotes His New Sneaker Line And DISSES Jordan Sneakers In The Process!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JTofBMORE

this dude was a jordan finatic until maecus jordan lit a fire under his +!%..

LOL YUPP!!!
roll.gif

Its a good thing what hes doing supporting affordable sneakers and what not, but wow, dude did a complete 180. Former Jordan King?

He just figured out shoes cost nothing to make? So he's going to stop wearing LV/Gucci/etc now; you know, cotton is relatively cheap and Wal-Mart sellscheap clothing
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by datlovered

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

He said his shoe coming out is the same quality as a Jordan he didnt diss Jordan's. And he's right mothers with 2 or 3 kids cant go to the store & buy 2,3 pair of J'z dats why i didnt get my 1st pair of J'z til i was 15 yrs old parents cant afford dat. . . And besides it aint like he's lying i mean all kix made by Nike only cost like $10 to make over in China, and they like a 300% mark up in the stores with a retail price of $149.99! But it is wut it is tho, U buying the name on the shoe not the shoe its self, i aint mad at Bow for that statement at all.
Alright, lets break this down..First off everyone knows "Prince Bow" is a complete lame, we've all established that fact. But also, America is so spoiled, I don't mean to sound conceited but don't rely on your parents for everything. I got one pair of Jordans from my parents for my birthday and thats all they've got me. I mean I don't eat lunch a lot of the times at school just to save up money so I can buy jordans. If you want em that badly take initiative and get them yourselves. Also I know JB is makin mad profit, but they have to pay workers, and supply fees, on top of that (which isn't a very high value) they have to ship all those shoes overseas (which costs money) and then distribute them to the warehouses, where from there they go to stores nationwide. All of those businesses make a profit off you so its not all JB, your store prolly makes almost as much profit off you as JB does. Just think about all those things. Sorry if I made anybody angry by putting the truth on the table...
It's not always that easy my friend...

While you were starving it up at lunch, I was stuck (but happily) eating school lunch because mama ain't give me money for lunch...

You guys speak as if it's all good but it really ain't...and what about all those other companies that are putting out kicks like JB but without the $150 price tag...
ohwell.gif

I'm not saying that their putting out the same quantity as JB but I'm pretty sure that their number are up there...

hey bro, I'm just saying...
smile.gif

Edit*
Originally Posted by east99

weak. why does he buy jordans then? hope he looses his Jordan contact (s)
SMH he's pulttin Dre on the spot. wow at this kid
He said it's hard for Mothers with 2-3 kids to buy, not for himself...
smile.gif

And he really isn't putting Dre on blast, it's well know that a lot of rappers have others write rhythms for them...he could have easily stated someone else in the business
What I meant about me not eating lunch at school is that I didn't eat at all, Just clearin that up...

Bow Wow read a few complaints on NT now he's done with rocking Jays
laugh.gif
A few months ago dude thought the 6rings was the hottest sneaker ever made

He really isn't dissing, but he's being a hypocrite. It's true a lot of ppl cant afford to buy they're 2 or 3 kids Jordans, but a lot of thosesame kids want them because they might have seen him talking about/showing them in another vid.

First off i bought a pair of starbury's to work in last year...........THERE IN NOW WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE SAME QUALITY AS A NIKE OR JORDAN SHOE.....thereuncomfortable and fall apart in weeks

Originally Posted by NJstress03

lol wow. when he 1st started talkin bout it i was like ok, he isnt really bombin he is jus lookin out for ppl who dunt got dough or watever, den he jus got into the quality and how it cost 20 some odd bucks to make a jordan sneakers and blah blah blah. wat a hypocrete! he used to ride on JB's #@% acting like he was promoting them. and starbury? who the hell buys that crap anyways? they are a bunch of suckers!! ill pay top dollars for my jays and "Prince Bow" can kiss my ***!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

word

Commenting about sneaker prices while wearing a flightclub hoody.
roll.gif

Is he confusing FC prices with retail?

WOW He stays saying "Defining Moments Package." He supposedly gets hookups on all his Jordans, and he knows nothing about them!!

why are ya even complaining? no more bow wow jordan videos....

pimp.gif

and its obvious he's full of it...homie got on a flight club hoodie with jordan's sillouitte on it.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom