Boxer Shorts vs Boxer Briefs vol. men talking about underwear, ITS OKAY.

What do you prefer? Boxer Shorts or Boxer briefs?

heres the issue:

who hasnt got hard while walking, either seeing some fine chick, or thinking about one. you start walking like you got a stick up your "^" people start looking at your weird

thats an issue with boxer shorts.

but could briefs restrict length in the long run

shorts

briefs are only in case of emergency, ie all my shorts are dirty

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

What do you prefer? Boxer Shorts or Boxer briefs?

heres the issue:

who hasnt got hard while walking, either seeing some fine chick, or thinking about one. you start walking like you got a stick up your "^" people start looking at your weird

thats an issue with boxer shorts.

but could briefs restrict length in the long run

Long run idk, but it's good for now. I can't have my sack all loose and %#+@

i rock bball shorts under plus boxers...but its bout to be straight boxer briefs.

boxer shorts

I use to think about the whole erection issue but once u got comfortable you will stop thinking about it

*cue picture of Mark Wahlberg in his Calvin Kleins*

pimp.gif

switched over to boxer briefs last year, cant stand boxer shorts now too loose for me.
pimp.gif

You need to learn to control your hormones. Seriously, you get "hard" walking down the street? Sure, it happens occasionally - not even whenyou're thinking about something/someone - but if it's a regular occurrence you need help.

I don't do boxer shorts though - only for sleeping in during the summer. Hanes briefs for me - I don't like the feeling of swinging around.

Boxer briefs for the most part. I wear pretty tight jeans. Although if I'm wearing shorts, I sometimes wear boxers.

Combo of both. Boxer briefs on most days if Im wear jeans etc but work slacks etc I like more support from boxer briefs.

Used to only wear boxer shorts but I'm startin to really like boxer briefs. Plus ladies prefer them.

shorts if i'm chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

but if i'm shooting b-ball outside of the school, gotta go with briefs to keep my boys in place and not get wedgies and *%#%.

Back
Top Bottom