Boxer Shorts vs Boxer Briefs vol. men talking about underwear, ITS OKAY.

I'm suppose to be a small for Hanes boxer briefs and the fit is kinda uncomfortable b/c I just started wearing. You guys wear it a little loose or fitting?

Going commando FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

shorts if i'm chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

but if i'm shooting b-ball outside of the school
Freshprince..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I'm suppose to be a small for Hanes boxer briefs and the fit is kinda uncomfortable b/c I just started wearing. You guys wear it a little loose or fitting?

fitting dude.
briefs are a delicacy... you gotta find the right fit.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

What do you prefer? Boxer Shorts or Boxer briefs?

heres the issue:

who hasnt got hard while walking, either seeing some fine chick, or thinking about one. you start walking like you got a stick up your "^" people start looking at your weird

thats an issue with boxer shorts.

but could briefs restrict length in the long run

Long run idk, but it's good for now. I can't have my sack all loose and %#+@

HAHAHAHA
roll.gif

Boxer briefs are a must when I hit the gym. Too many fine milfs around, gotta be able to somewhat restrain the beast.. And plus there are too many downlowbrothers out here, they prolly trying look up my shorts when I'm on the bench.

Originally Posted by wj4

Boxer briefs because I'm used to wearing compression shorts.
ive been wearing compression shorts since i was like 8.

i just completely converted over to boxer briefs this year. chicks like it better especially if you packing.

only sucks when its hot

boxer briefs are chill. roundtree yorke ladies luv 'em.

boxers are for certain occasions... like sleeping.

briefs I can't do anymore...

- boxers for day to day. my nuts sweat too much to stay in anything else constantly.

- briefs for training.

- calvin klein low rise trunks for party boy status.

I started wearing boxer shorts when I reached the age that I thought tighty whiteys were dorky. I started wearing boxer briefs because I hate how boxers bunchup when you pull pants, shorts, ANYTHING on over them. Might not be a problem with baggy clothes, but when you wear clothes that fit, it's extremelyfrustrating. On the off chance that I only wear athletic shorts without anything on under, my balls always slap audibly. Boxer briefs are the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom