BRAKE PAD HELP!!

i need some new brake pads. what do you guys recommend? i dont really need super high quality ones that are really expensive. im running on a budget so i need something cheap and gets the job done. my friend was telling me to get hawk brake pads but kinda too much. im lookin for something around 50 bucks, help!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ceramics>>>>>>>>>>>>

Def worth it. As in for brands duralast is pretty good IMO

i was told that they dont last long and have alot of brake dust. but if thats the only one i can get then ill cop em. any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

ceramics>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was told that they dont last long and have alot of brake dust. but if thats the only one i can get then ill cop em. any other suggestions?

what duralast? I use ceramic duralast on my daily driver and I havent seen no dust or crack.

what car do you have?

hawk are better too they usually around $60

Originally Posted by filipin0y

ceramics>>>>>>>>>>>>

what duralast? I use ceramic duralast on my daily driver and I havent seen no dust or crack.

what car do you have?

hawk are better too they usually around $60
yeah im just gonna be a daily driver so no racing or anything. i have a 02 subaru wrx btw.

Back
Top Bottom