BREAKING: Marlins Trading Everyone to Toronto VOL: Reyes and Johnson + More

Toronto is acquiring Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, Emilio Bonifacio and possibly Jose Reyes as well.

Unreal what this management is doing in 6 months.

Story is still developing.

Toronto giving up - Escobar, Hechavarria, H. Alvarez, Nicolino so far

Last edited:
Jon Morosi: One source told me Johnson, Buehrle, Reyes, Buck and Bonifacio are all going to #BlueJays. I am working to confirm this.

Damn I wonder if Stanton is available? I'd have the Giants give up anyone in the minors for that dude.

Jeffery Loria should be arrested for stealing all those taxpayers money, straight thievery from the city to build a stadium that ain't no one gonna ever go to, SMFH :smh:

Nicolino is a #3 starter, meh don't care.
Hechevaria can't hit, **** that *****.
Henderson Alvarez has no out pitch, don't care.
Yunel Escobar is fat. don't care.

Jerfferey Loria ****** Canada once before, if we get Reyes, Johnson and Bhurle without giving up any serious prospects then that will be appropriate penance

In AA we trust. :pimp:

Marlins opened season with a payroll of roughly $100MM. After this trade, non-arb 2013 obligations will be ~ $16MM. Historic salary dump.

Stanton would look nice in the outfield of the world champs. :smokin GET ON THE PHONE SABEAN CAUSE I KNOW YOU READ THESE FORUMS BRUH! Gary Brown and Joe Panik for Stanton. Do it plz.

Last edited:
Marlins being the Marlins.

Loria cooked his books to get a stadium that no one attended and that no one will attend after this. Sucks that fans have to deal with a POS owner.

Jeffery Loria should be arrested for stealing all those taxpayers money, straight thievery from the city to build a stadium that ain't no one gonna ever go to, SMFH
mean.gif

Let me also say, Jefferey Loria is pure evil.

If you are self respecting tax payer in the city Miami I don't know how you can be seen in that stadium.

Last edited:
They're not trading Stanton, Marlins are not trading cheap talent. Stanton will be dealt in a couple of years when he starts getting record breaking arbitration bumps.

If he keeps his trajectory, that boy is coming home, :wink:

Reyes :lol:

I'm sure he regrets not staying in New York now. This is hilarious to me, most of the reason why he left New York was because he loves Miami. Now he's in Toronto. Thats great.

Marlins are trying to go back into their youth system days instead of paying players. I don't knock them, they won two championships doing so. However, Once the Marlins - Always a Marlins. They should have never tried to switch it up.

Back
Top Bottom