Breaking News: D-Miles signs 10 day contract w/ Grizzlies Vol. Haha

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...g=ys-milesgrizzlies010909&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Darius Miles is headed back to the Memphis Grizzlies, one day after the Portland Trail Blazers threatened to possibly sue any team that signed him.

Miles agreed to a 10-day contract with the Grizzlies, an NBA source said Friday night. If he plays in two games, the remaining $18 million of his previouscontract with Portland goes back on the Trail Blazers' salary cap.

The Grizzlies waived Miles on Tuesday to avoid having his contract become guaranteed.

Lets see if Portland is just bluffing.

man this dude was such a bust..

i remember when i had his rookie jersey with the clips, thinkin he was gonna be really good smh

pimp.gif

Like Kornheiser said, I would sign this bum and play him 1 minute for two consecutive games to screw the Blazers.

And I don't hate Portland, but it's in every team's best interest to screw up other team's money situation.

Not even one minute. Put him in when you're on defense, have him commit a foul immediately and take him out during the stoppage.

from a legal standpoint, after reading the wording of the trailblazers litigation threats, they just guaranteed dmiles that 18 mil, simply cause if a teamdecided not to sign and/or play him this year the union will then have a CLEAR and CONCISE example of collusion which is basically the one thing the unionexists to stop

like i posted in the other thread...he can still play, portland just doesnt want him around because he was the last remaining player from the jailblazers days.

i'm torn as a blazers fan because i know they're trying to keep him out of the NBA which i think is wrong, but he's 2 games away from ruining ourcap space..

I would spend 30 million in legal fees to avoid giving Darius Miles a penny after what he did to that franchise.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I would spend 30 million in legal fees to avoid giving Darius Miles a penny after what he did to that franchise.

what did he do?

never really kept up with any of that

Originally Posted by infamousod

he did NOTHING to the blazers franchise...the worst thing he did was call Mo Cheeks a n______

other than that he played hard for portland and was coming into his own before he got hurt.

The Trailblazers have no right on this earth to say that they are going to sue somebody over signing a player.

They look really stupid as an organization for making the "threat"

Quit crying and take the hit. Its your fault was even on your salary to begin with...now eat it

Back
Top Bottom