BREAKING NEWS: John McCain and Sarah Palin are getting sued!!!!!! (Guess who)

i saw on cnn today that some dude in the south hung an obama figure from a tree with 'husain' on it. not only is it pathetic, he didn't even spellthe name right. uneducated, hick americans. the cream of the mccain voter crop.
laugh.gif

Ehh makes some sense, I'm not a lawyer though..maybe those country bumpkins would want me in office too then
laugh.gif

"obayma's a loyrrr, a dayum poltishn, palin is a normal amerkun, we need more of them folks, not those kenyan arabs "

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

old lady is off her rocker...
laugh.gif

na....she was there on the front line n the 60's when the racism $#$* was heavy so i dont blame her for thinking this way. i feel her 100% on this

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

old lady is off her rocker...
laugh.gif

na....she was there on the front line n the 60's when the racism $#$* was heavy so i dont blame her for thinking this way. i feel her 100% on this
word.

This lady needs to find a hobby. Does she honestly believe that McCain and Palin and the campaign manager believe and encourage this stuff?
Comparing Obama to JFK does JFK a massive disservice. They would be running against each other in this race.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

This lady needs to find a hobby. Does she honestly believe that McCain and Palin and the campaign manager believe and encourage this stuff?
Comparing Obama to JFK does JFK a massive disservice. They would be running against each other in this race.

Uhhhhhhhhh.. Are you telling me that they had nothing to do with this?

You're a McCain/Palin supporter so I'm sure you've seen a rally.. Before, it was just like a normal rally with some booing.. But now, after beingtold that Obama "pals around with terrorists" and is "Un-American" about a million times in each rally, of course they're gonna startbelieving it.. Those %$#@%%!%#@++! are crazy as **@% now!

Props to McCain for correcting that old lady though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

im on my fone and cant see embeded vids... is it joe the plumber?
LOL

After slowly disavowing my conservativeness and becoming more independent over the past few years, this video has reminded of why liberals disgust me at times.

-1000000000 for society.

Pretty much.

I don't like a lot of what the McCain campaign and Palin have done either, but this just annoys me.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i saw on cnn today that some dude in the south hung an obama figure from a tree with 'husain' on it. not only is it pathetic, he didn't even spell the name right. uneducated, hick americans. the cream of the mccain voter crop.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT. just look at their educational backgrounds...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

After slowly disavowing my conservativeness and becoming more independent over the past few years, this video has reminded of why liberals stupid racist americans disgust me at times.

-1000000000 for society.

Pretty much.

I don't like a lot of what the McCain campaign and Palin have done either, but this just annoys me.

fix'd.

I do think she is a little sue happy, but i wouldnt mind hearing something from the mccain camp speaking out against those ignorant people

Back
Top Bottom