Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Free Masonry.

if only they knew
grin.gif
if only u knew how dumb that accusation is
roll.gif

riiiight! I Agree. I see NT's sense of Sarcasm has vanished.....
tired.gif

[h3]BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne to join Jay-Z's RocNation in 2009[/h3]
Oct. 27--The number three in hip-hop is symbolic to domination. Although only on Deathrow Records collectively for only a few months, the trio of Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & Tupac Shakur created records that soon became West Coast anthems and hip hop classics. Dre struck gold again when he found a little known white rapper from Detroit named, Eminem, who would then go over to sell 60 million records worldwide. Dre and Em would soon sign the New York mixtape legend, 50 Cent (and his G-Unit comrades), which equated into 11 million records sold on his first album and the rest was history.

After supplying his 2001 opus, The Blueprint, with several legendary instrumentals, the partnership that was Kanye West & Jay-Z has skyrocketed into critical acclaim, ridiculous album sales and two of the most sought after names in hip-hop. Following the same path success as Deathrow and Shady/Aftermath, a third megastar will soon be added to this duo. In what was thought to happen during the spring of 2004, reports are running rampid that Mr. Carter (Lil Wayne) will be joining Mr. Carter's (Jay-Z) RocNation at the beginning of 2009.

According to insiders, Jay-Z flexed his finanical muscle and paid Bryan "Baby" Williams (and Cash Money) $5 million for the rights of Lil Wayne.

It is important to note that none of this has been confirmed but an insider did tell MediaTakeOut.com, "The deal was in the works for awhile; they just needed to get on the same page as to price. And [everyone's] there now."

source: http://www.gradeaexclusives.com/http://www.gradeaexclusives.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stopped reading after the mediatakeout.com thing...

It is important to note that none of this has been confirmed but an insider did tell MediaTakeOut.com, "The deal was in the works for awhile; they just needed to get on the same page as to price. And [everyone's] there now."
laugh.gif

I was skeptical when I read MediaTakeOut too...but MTO isn't always wrong...so I guess we just have to wait for someone to officially confirm or deny it.

Sheesh...and I have a college degree using "rampid" instead of rampant.

**Kicks rocks and walks away and vows to never come to the court again.**

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

[h3]BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne to join Jay-Z's RocNation in 2009[/h3]
. In what was thought to happen during the spring of 2004, reports are running rampid that Mr. Carter (Lil Wayne) will be joining Mr. Carter's (Jay-Z) RocNation at the beginning of 2009.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That ain't even a word G.
I stopped reading after I saw that and scrolled down to see if anyone else talked about it first.

Post reading of the use of "rampid" I'm calling duck tales on everything contained within this "article."

Free Masonry.
indifferent.gif

You're a moron, do you even know what that is? Honestly tell me what that is. Stop watching youtube video's and thinking you know some %#%* because youdon't. I swear NT'ers think they opened Pandora's box because they watched a conspiracy video. Not everything is an intricately woven plan kiddos,some things are just business.

Free Masonry.

if only they knew
grin.gif
if only u knew how dumb that accusation is
roll.gif

riiiight! I Agree. I see NT's sense of Sarcasm has vanished.....
tired.gif
Oh I'm sorry you guys must work close to jay-z. Since you guys work close with jay-z at major label offices you might also know thatthere's many free masons who are executives at these major label record companies. I could care less if jay-z is or not. I stated that comment to apply tomajor corporation deals.

I know masons that own restaurants, I'm sure there's a conspiracy behind the fast food industry too.

Obviously masons exsit, there is no denying that....
but i was trying to disconnect with the whole rumor of Jay-z being one (if only they knew)...... simply because as stated, somethings are just business.

That some isht i dont even wanna get into.....open up a whole other conversation.

anyway... Lil Wayne, being on any ROC label isnt happening anytime soon.

laugh.gif
woulda been more believable if it was like some type of jointventure...aint no way baby is giving up spotlight and cash cow that he has for 5mil...

Back
Top Bottom