BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

What makes foams worth paying $260, but duncans unreasonable at $225. It's Foamposite+Max air and guaranteed to last longer than your ones or pros. The silvers are first day, blacks maybe since I still have a pair that look good. Both copped though sooner or later.

What makes foams worth paying $260, but duncans unreasonable at $225. It's Foamposite+Max air and guaranteed to last longer than your ones or pros. The silvers are first day, blacks maybe since I still have a pair that look good. Both copped though sooner or later.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I got a feeling they'll sell out here in NC especially with all the DC/Maryland folks down here in school

Aye I'm thinking the same thing. I don't see these(silver) sitting here long enough to hit the disco. Plus n's is already getting their refund checks back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I got a feeling they'll sell out here in NC especially with all the DC/Maryland folks down here in school

Aye I'm thinking the same thing. I don't see these(silver) sitting here long enough to hit the disco. Plus n's is already getting their refund checks back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

^^^ if i remember correctly the way they r releasing now is how they originally released in 98

THE PICTURES SHOW ONLY THE SILVERS RELEASING IN OG FORM..THE BLACKS ARE SCHEDULED AS THE "BLACK OUT" PAIR

^^^ if i remember correctly the way they r releasing now is how they originally released in 98

THE PICTURES SHOW ONLY THE SILVERS RELEASING IN OG FORM..THE BLACKS ARE SCHEDULED AS THE "BLACK OUT" PAIR

Originally Posted by j o 19

yea i was referring to the silver pair...if the black pair came out in their original form it would b a rap

yea i was referring to the silver pair...if the black pair came out in their original form it would b a rap

OH OKAY BC dimez81 SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK PAIR... BUT I AGREE. I HAVE THE BLACK N SILVER OG FORM SO IF THEY RELEASE THE "BLACK OUT" ILL COP TO ADD TO THE THREE I HAVE NOW

OH OKAY BC dimez81 SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK PAIR... BUT I AGREE. I HAVE THE BLACK N SILVER OG FORM SO IF THEY RELEASE THE "BLACK OUT" ILL COP TO ADD TO THE THREE I HAVE NOW

Wow i still got all of my OGs...you kids have a fun time copping. NIke is really doing out here for you young ones these days...giving away all of our classic shoes!!

Back
Top Bottom