BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by BronLe

These become must cops if I can't get pines

And we need that price lowered by 25-35 dollars too...

Well we both know they are not lowering the price... 

Originally Posted by krider31

lol i know bro

deep down inside, i cant justify spending almost 240 on a shoe after tax

i just hope they do a last minute switchup or something, or hopefully there's a coupon out

I'm surprised there are no early reviews on YouTube, or no one has a pair here. Usually people are all over MarqueeSole ordering early.

Hopefully, it shows Nike that the demand isn't as high as they thought and they mark em down to 200, or 190
grin.gif

Originally Posted by krider31

lol i know bro

deep down inside, i cant justify spending almost 240 on a shoe after tax

i just hope they do a last minute switchup or something, or hopefully there's a coupon out

I'm surprised there are no early reviews on YouTube, or no one has a pair here. Usually people are all over MarqueeSole ordering early.

Hopefully, it shows Nike that the demand isn't as high as they thought and they mark em down to 200, or 190
grin.gif

Whichever comes out first, these or the Binary Blue Zoom Rookies, that's what will get my money

Whichever comes out first, these or the Binary Blue Zoom Rookies, that's what will get my money

Went into my local footlocker today and the manager said that the Total Max Foamposites (Silvers) will drop on September 30th. By the number of post in this thread these shoes look as if its gonna flop. I think we really need to start boycotting on some of these releases especially being that the price hike is right round the corner in all. Can you cope with paying $220 plus for foams consistently?Pics of silvers below...

Went into my local footlocker today and the manager said that the Total Max Foamposites (Silvers) will drop on September 30th. By the number of post in this thread these shoes look as if its gonna flop. I think we really need to start boycotting on some of these releases especially being that the price hike is right round the corner in all. Can you cope with paying $220 plus for foams consistently?Pics of silvers below...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Like I said before, this will be an interesting realesse because of the $225 price tag.. This will show if people have sense, or not.. The price

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Like I said before, this will be an interesting realesse because of the $225 price tag.. This will show if people have sense, or not.. The price

Cant wait. It will sell out. I rather get my size on time than hope to find it a few months later. $240 is nothing when you got dudes paying more than that to get other shoes 'early'

Cant wait. It will sell out. I rather get my size on time than hope to find it a few months later. $240 is nothing when you got dudes paying more than that to get other shoes 'early'

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by 45DE

Wow i still got all of my OGs...you kids have a fun time copping. NIke is really doing out here for you young ones these days...giving away all of our classic shoes!!

Kids ? I don't have my og's because I ran mine Into the ground...the og's and retro's... So on to these ! And a cookie for u and ur og's
couldnt agree more only retros 4 me tho in 98 i was 9 if i woulda asked mom for these at 150 or whatever they woulda been in GS sizes i woulda got the brakes beat off my @ss 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by 45DE

Wow i still got all of my OGs...you kids have a fun time copping. NIke is really doing out here for you young ones these days...giving away all of our classic shoes!!

Kids ? I don't have my og's because I ran mine Into the ground...the og's and retro's... So on to these ! And a cookie for u and ur og's
couldnt agree more only retros 4 me tho in 98 i was 9 if i woulda asked mom for these at 150 or whatever they woulda been in GS sizes i woulda got the brakes beat off my @ss 
roll.gif

Nice but no way am I gonna pay 225 for these. I'll cop if they fall around 160-180 but not more than that. If I underestimate the hype for these and they do sell out, I'm just goin keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom