BREAKING NEWS: Obama backs gay marriage.

If they let Lamar Odom marry Khloe Kardashian then there's no reason same-sex marriage should be disallowed!

On the real though... Props to Obama for taking this public stance against hate and bigotry. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So every president prior to Obama - was a bigot?
How many presidents before this could have come out supporting it and have even a SHOT at being reelected?

Politics man... I know you get it so don't play dumb.

But if you're right now in 2012 and you're still upset about gays wanting rights, then... well...

laugh.gif

Chill bruh, I'm in no way, shape or form a biggot. Gay marriage is great, this is what America is truly about..

I just find it surprising that no president prior to Obama, has been labeled a biggot by American media - because they haven't supported gay marriage.  
No I wasn't calling you a bigot... "you're" was used as a general term not specifically to you.

But I did mean that about stop playing dumb.  Cause any President or Presidential hopeful before the last few years backing gay marriage would be committing political suicide by doing so.  Maybe that holds true today, we'll have to wait and see about that though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that thinks politics is one big play stage? Similar to wrestling?
It most definitely is. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that Secret Service prostitution scandal was staged either.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Am I the only one that thinks politics is one big play stage? Similar to wrestling?
It most definitely is. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that Secret Service prostitution scandal was staged either.
Romney's gonna hit Obama over the head with a chair backstage at the debates.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Romney's gonna hit Obama over the head with a chair backstage at the debates.

Biden will pull a table from under the stage and power bomb Romney through it.

I wonder if there are any black people on the fence with him now that it's known he supports gay marriage.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I wonder if there are any black people on the fence with him now that it's known he supports gay marriage.

The same black people that get drunk 7 hours before going to church?
The same black people that have sex before marriage?

The same black people that perform in heterosexual sodomy?

The same black people that don't take care of their temples?

The same black people that are always 3 seconds from cussin somebody out?

Those black people?

Is this really surprising though?

The scale was tilted toward marriage = man/woman. Now 4 years later, election time and its more support for gays being allowed to get married. Now He's for it.

Those black people?

pimp.gif

its fox news but this guy raises some very interesting points that are kind of hard to overlook. in fact he got fired for it. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The scale was tilted toward marriage = man/woman. Now 4 years later, election time and its more support for gays being allowed to get married. Now He's for it.
It's called PROGRESS. He's for it because there is no reason to be against it.

I am one proud American today.  How often do you get to say that?

Those black people?
So you just grouped all black people into those 5 categories? Even if there are black people that do the things that you state, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Everybody has their vices and things they need to work on. I just dont understand your logic. 

Obama dun goofed.

I commend him for being progressive and being aware that

in 8 years gay marriage has gone from 30/60 support to damn near 50/50.

But most state constitutions don't yet reflect this change in times and most

Americans are still god fearing idiots.

Spoiler [+]
I am not pro or anti Obama.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Those black people?
So you just grouped all black people into those 5 categories? Even if there are black people that do the things that you state, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Everybody has their vices and things they need to work on. I just dont understand your logic. 

Nah I didn't group ALL black people into those groups but I know for sure that I personally know many black people that do those things above but still believe in the idea of God didn't make Adam and Steve but they are steadily doing things they shouldn't.
The logic here is simple. Hypocrisy. Thought that was clear.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It's called PROGRESS. He's for it because there is no reason to be against it.

I am one proud American today.  How often do you get to say that?
Its progress for gay rights. That is a very true statement. 
You don't why he's for it. I just find it funny that 6 months from election day, now he says this. 

ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT ARGUING ABOUT HIS STANCE! GOOD FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY!

I JUST THINK HIS TIMING IS FUNNY. THAT'S IT! OK?

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Short of bleaching himself ala Sammy Sosa, Obama has the Black Vote on LOCK

Back
Top Bottom