BREAKING NEWS: Sarah Palin to step down as Alaska Governor

MVP

Supporter
[h1]From CNN:
[/h1][h1]Palin stepping down as Alaska governor[/h1]Sarah Palin said today that she will stepdown as Alaska's governor by the end of the month. She will not seek election to a second gubernatorial term in 2010. Palin, a Republican, was electedgovernor in 2006. She was tapped as Sen. John McCain's vice presidential running mate last year

Hmmm....maybe a step closer to pr0n
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Any reason why she stepped down?
I don't think she named explicit reasons, I actually was just flipping through channels and saw the story on CNN, apparently the reporterswere saying all the controversy from during the campaign and stuff with her husband, kids, etc. may have been too much for her and that she didn't want towaste the taxpayers of Alaska money or something like that.

I thought for sure TBONE would be on top of this like he is everything else, maybe he can elaborate on this since he was deep in the McCain/Palin camp

Originally Posted by Master Zik

OH NOEZ who will protect Alaska from Russia now?

did you honestly think that was funny? im tired of these lame *%+ jokes people on NT post ... dont you think the dead horse has been beaten enough? i mean isthat %$%$ really funny to you? like did you type that and hope for laughs?

same %$%$ happened in the mj thread ... %$%$ isnt even funny ...

They are saying she is getting ready for 2012, so she will probably be in the "classroom" as well as traveling the world.

"Once I decided not to run for re-election, I also felt that to embrace the conventional Lame Duck status in this particular climate would just be another dose of politics as usual, something I campaigned against and will always oppose," Palin said in a statement released by her office.

Abandoning the people that you serve...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom