BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
shots reported at 10:48 pm

scanner reporting 1 cop has been shot

shooter is wearing a bucket hat and apparently took the cops gun

And here we go...
mean.gif

Interesting.

I wish I could interview him. He sounds like he has a mental disorder. He may be psychopathic.

I want to talk to him.

Interesting.

I wish I could interview him. He sounds like he has a mental disorder. He may be psychopathic.

I want to talk to him.

I don't want to die without having interviewed a psychopath and/or murderer. they're very interesting people.

Is it something in the air? Usually we at least get a week before something else pops off

Bruh all this chaos going on lately makes me want to be more introverted then I already am. :smh: ****** out here cray cray.

Interesting.

I want to talk to him.

I don't want to die without having interviewed a psychopath and/or murderer. they're very interesting people.

If TED doesn't embed here;

I watched this awhile ago. Really caught my attention. I don't look at murderers the same anymore.

I should be a psychopath spotter.

I work in midtown manhattan and sometimes I think if I should just switch jobs somewhere else. I always think something is about to go down with so many people around me. 

I work in midtown manhattan and sometimes I think if I should just switch jobs somewhere else. I always think something is about to go down with so many people around me. 

Same here I work in midtown lately been just working from home. It got me paranoid I have grand central, Bryant park and time square near me. It's getting scary,

Either a disgruntled student or an employee that recently got fired..

Oh and love how someone always blames Obama for this..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom