BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying they are gonna do a sweep when daylight hits. They believe he's in a home somewhere.

EDIT 3:40 EST: News site WCVB is reporting first suspect dead.

EDIT 3:42 EST: Police are going house to house doing sweeps.

EDIT 3:45 EST: Perimeter is on lock down. They seem to be waiting till daylight to continue the search.

WATERTOWN: (Update) Suspect has taken to the waters of the Charles? Someone heard emerging from the river, heading towards Watertown Sq.

I think this will end up with the ***** committing suicide (being found dead in one of these houses)

Yep. No way dude is gonna be taken alive after all this.

My question is how the hell did this dude shake all those officers for this long? This is real life GTA. Crazy!

Looks like they're telling everyone to stay inside so they can go house by house and clear everyone out, transport them to a shelter, and keep it moving until they find him.

the scanner is crazy. now theyre saying theres motion sensors going off in nearby buildings that nobody is supposed to be in. this must be scary as hell to be a cop right now in boston.

I don't know how dude ran all those miles and wasn't caught. I respect the officers and the intel, but at the same time.. I don't know how he got away. Suspect 1 is dead. I think suspect 2 is gone too.

WATERTOWN: (Update) Guy has locked himself in a conference room at a company on Talcott. Motion detectors going off inside, help coming.

I don't know how dude ran all those miles and wasn't caught. I respect the officers and the intel, but at the same time.. I don't know how he got away. Suspect 1 is dead. I think suspect 2 is gone too.

Yea, no idea how they cant find this guy. they got every cop in the city, fbi, etc, etc and dude is hiding somewhere?

pretty crazy but we will see what happens :nerd:

I think this will end up with the ***** committing suicide (being found dead in one of these houses)

Yep. No way dude is gonna be taken alive after all this.

My question is how the hell did this dude shake all those officers for this long? This is real life GTA. Crazy!

I'm sayin. They got me running The Peacemaker through my mind, like this kid is tryna figure out how he wants to go out. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom