BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI must know something if they want an entire area evacuated for one person.

RT @bubbaprog: FBI generally only gets involved w/missing ppl when they have cause to believe it's associated w/a crime. FBI joined Tripathi search 3/24

then theres this..

DylanByers: NBC's PETE WILLIAMS: "Authorities say these people came from overseas... had overseas military training... been here about a year."

Last edited:
yall gettin ahead of urselves. it said 3 more officers injured at the COMMAND POST. aka, theyre hurting themselves. and. if it was 15 people, theyd be easier to find. 15 people, likely one will tell. with only 2 people and 1 dead...hes not gonna snitch on himself...

Last edited:
Guy won't go down
mean.gif
... 3 more officers injured .... this guy had to be trained
someone else said it coulda been from friendly fire...id be spooked ****less if I had to enter open doors...

Guy won't go down
mean.gif
... 3 more officers injured .... this guy had to be trained
If the rumor is true, he was a college student at Brown, around the age of 20. He had been missing for a month or so. Does that sound like the type of guy who can evade police for over 5 hours?

If the rumor is true, he was a college student at Brown, around the age of 20. He had been missing for a month or so. Does that sound like the type of guy who can evade police for over 5 hours?
The FBI got involved in the case in late march meaning that he either abducted/murdered someone. They knew who they were looking for.

The FBI got involved in the case in late march meaning that he either abducted/murdered someone. They knew who they were looking for.
true...otherwise they wouldn't have wasted the money and man power on some random guy

its certainly crazy though because he has a family in the US...not sure how it is all connected 

Last edited:
So this guy been gone missing from his family probably away training in handling weapons explosives aka terrorism stuff :smh: please no more bloodshed sickens me to hear our brave law enforcers getting wounded or die out there

Computer died. Phone is close to dying. My eyes have been dead for 2 hours now. I'll be dead tomorrow, which is really right now SMH. I quit!

Curse you Marathon Bombers, in more ways than one.

Last edited:
How have they only been here 1 year, if the girl is claiming she went to high school with him? I don't believe that

I get that but there has to be a difference between an ivy league student and a terrorist. Sure people change and maybe he turned before he disappeared but to me it seems like a person who can pull this much off has to have been trained for more than a few months. 

trained? they made bombs in pressure cookers. and now theres a manhunt in pitch blackness for 1 person in an entire city. it doesnt take months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom