BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man...

Also, don't forget that the anniversaries of a few shootings are coming up. Columbine is one.

Bruh all this chaos going on lately makes me want to be more introverted then I already am.
mean.gif
****** out here cray cray.

hes not dead plus you know they wouldnt show a dead dude that close on national tv

wait, whats going on in Watertown?
A police officer got shot at MIT and a carjacking took place there, two suspects aprehended

In Watertown, something else is going on, CNN hinting that the MIT thing and Watertown are related

This has been a crazy crazy week. Social media really at its finest though. I don't feel like I would have ever been as connected as I am know without it. It does come with negatives, but knowing whats going on in the world is important  

so google will help me? its happening right now.

I came in this thread for the shooting and just put it on the news and now they are talking about a whole different thing...

relax
Google "Watertown" and Huffington Post giving live updates is literally the first hit. Seems pretty pointless to ask in a forum that could take much longer for a response rather than Googling all of 2 seconds don't you think? Laziness kills me.

@GP as much as I dont want to agree with you dude I think you might be right its getting out of hand now..

just crazy what is happening in boston :smh:
with all the fbi and law enforcement in that area, you arent gonna get away with anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom