BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking about this like people don't get shot every day.

I'm not saying it is something to ignore but damn it's not the end of days cmon

so google will help me? its happening right now.

I came in this thread for the shooting and just put it on the news and now they are talking about a whole different thing...

relax

Google "Watertown" and Huffington Post giving live updates is literally the first hit. Seems pretty pointless to ask in a forum that could take much longer for a response rather than Googling all of 2 seconds don't you think? Laziness kills me.

nt is the source of all answers. the sooner u realize this the better off u will be.

watertown is only about 4 miles from da mit incident so i expect them to be connected

its 2 am in boston :x

^True I always go to NT first for news 
nthat.gif

so google will help me? its happening right now.

I came in this thread for the shooting and just put it on the news and now they are talking about a whole different thing...

relax

Google "Watertown" and Huffington Post giving live updates is literally the first hit. Seems pretty pointless to ask in a forum that could take much longer for a response rather than Googling all of 2 seconds don't you think? Laziness kills me.

cry?

So it sounds like they have the dude cornered on a street but haven't found him. They have tactical units, the national guard has been called in, and there's helicopters looking for him and a perimiter setup

Last edited:
alot of agencies are there including homeland sec and fbi which makes me think some ish is aboutto go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom