BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what will be the news explanation for the white guy. probably going with some sort of psychological issue

If you are watching this on the TV switch over to MSNBC. They are broadcasting a local boston channel along with their own. Better than CNN

what channel are you guys watching with better updates?seems like CNN is talking same stuff over and over and not even mentioning anyone on the loose.

Twitter,CNN and reddit. Now they saying the Naked dude is in the middle of the street naked being questioned by the police.

what channel are you guys watching with better updates?seems like CNN is talking same stuff over and over and not even mentioning anyone on the loose.

Twitter,CNN and reddit. Now they saying the Naked dude is in the middle of the street naked being questioned by the police.

just clicked the reddit link, never been to the site. i dont even know what the hell im reading :lol:

anyways i hope they catch the dudes a live but its not looking like it :smh:

CNN reporting a 2nd suspect in handcuffs, short dark hair middle eastern and the dude they stripped down naked being questioned.

Thiiiiis!  And my computer is about to die.

Phone is fully charged though!  I'm up all damn night...eff it.  :lol:

I'm with you on this one :lol:

Anybody find it kind of coincidental that the fbi would release photos at 2 AM in the morning around the same time this is going on?

Or maybe ... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom