BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next 20 minutes I'm going to need some sleep or some breakfast 
laugh.gif

Looks like Boston is closed. Public transportation, roads, and schools are all shut down. There is a threat of bombs that may be active on the roads

Turkey? That's surprising, I was expecting another country or group of individuals. Turkey is way more westernized than the rest of the Muslim world.

Turkey? That's surprising, I was expecting another country or group of individuals. Turkey is way more westernized than the rest of the Muslim world.
Ehh, they are probably just deranged, just like you get here every once in a while. Second suspect has to have some sort of training.

Im not surprised. Armenian genocide and hate for christian still defiantly exist in turkey

Last edited:
This news about Turkey changes a lot. Now all of a sudden, it seems that it might have been religiously motivated and not some student driven by depression.

Last edited:
We know how this is gong to end fellas, dude has no chance. If he's throwing bombs out of cars and strapping bombs in each other, cops aren't taking any chances. None.

I hope we get him alive, and make an example of him and find out info. That's not happening tho.

Soooo...you're saying you always suspected it to be a muslim? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom