breaking up UNNAPRECIATION.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Feel you fam, I was on the same boat.

I straight deleted my twitter/fb for a good minute, you're going to be tempted to look her up.. don't.

Time, as it's already been said. Don't substitute the time you would usually spend kick it with her on something negative... drinking, smoking.. etc. Find something productive to do, Improve yourself. This is a good time to pick up that hobby you've been looking up for a minute or read that book you've been meaning too. Kick it with your boys and honestly let em know if you're feeling down, if they're really your friends, they'll help you out. Finding other women is cool sometimes, butI did this for a minute and it can actually make it worse. It sort of makes you start to rely on the company of others to make you feel better, and you don't want that. So I say, just do you. 

Not sure how you guys broke it off, but I assure you, one day you guys will be OK. After a 3 year relationship you guys are going to carry a little bit from each other, so no matter what you did (unless you killed a family member or something... which is a really extreme example) or what she did, cooler, more mature heads will eventually prevail.

and the most important thing of all.. Don't carry around false hope. If you know it's over, don't beat yourself up by thinking you'll be back together in no time. I guarantee you, false hope will be the death of you and it will make you do some stupid things.

I'm guessing you're pretty young, so just let things run their course, you can't help her now, so don't harm her.

It's never easy, especially if it's a girl you care about but hope that helps bruh. Good luck.

Make sure you read this twice OP. I was in the same situation with one of my ex. I was still young, it was the first serious relationship I had, mad inlove nd s@"$, it took me a while to recover but, it is what it is... U are prolly thinking that you will get her back but if she said it's over, than it's over... She ain't coming back. U two might still talk here nd there but it's not going to be the same, something will be missing, u prolly know what, you just don't wanna accept that u messed up or something. Now just do you, nd focus in school or whatever ur doing, don't let her see you down and weak, cus that's just gonna make things worse. Achieve your goals, and you will see that later on, you will find someone better. Good luck bruh

I straight deleted my twitter/fb for a good minute, you're going to be tempted to look her up.. don't.

Time, as it's already been said. Don't substitute the time you would usually spend kick it with her on something negative... drinking, smoking.. etc. Find something productive to do, Improve yourself. This is a good time to pick up that hobby you've been looking up for a minute or read that book you've been meaning too. Kick it with your boys and honestly let em know if you're feeling down, if they're really your friends, they'll help you out. Finding other women is cool sometimes, butI did this for a minute and it can actually make it worse. It sort of makes you start to rely on the company of others to make you feel better, and you don't want that. So I say, just do you. 

Not sure how you guys broke it off, but I assure you, one day you guys will be OK. After a 3 year relationship you guys are going to carry a little bit from each other, so no matter what you did (unless you killed a family member or something... which is a really extreme example) or what she did, cooler, more mature heads will eventually prevail.

and the most important thing of all.. Don't carry around false hope. If you know it's over, don't beat yourself up by thinking you'll be back together in no time. I guarantee you, false hope will be the death of you and it will make you do some stupid things.

I'm guessing you're pretty young, so just let things run their course, you can't help her now, so don't harm her.

It's never easy, especially if it's a girl you care about but hope that helps bruh. Good luck.

Make sure you read this twice OP. I was in the same situation with one of my ex. I was still young, it was the first serious relationship I had, mad inlove nd s@"$, it took me a while to recover but, it is what it is... U are prolly thinking that you will get her back but if she said it's over, than it's over... She ain't coming back. U two might still talk here nd there but it's not going to be the same, something will be missing, u prolly know what, you just don't wanna accept that u messed up or something. Now just do you, nd focus in school or whatever ur doing, don't let her see you down and weak, cus that's just gonna make things worse. Achieve your goals, and you will see that later on, you will find someone better. Good luck bruh

quality > quantity

You ain't been single for 3 years, I guarantee you girls you never paid no mind will be getting at you in no time. I'm not sayin you gotta go for it, but at least you'll have options.

Game don't change, but the players do.
mindless2778 wrote:
21 bro,

I haven't been around the block. Don't call me a puta. 
laugh.gif

You will have moments when you will think about everything. Hell, I bet you will even make your own 500 Days of Summer, but seriously, time is everything. If you don't give yourself time, you won't fix anything.

I had a 3 year relationship end up in the crapper, trust me, it sucks. I didn't give myself time to heal and chill, and messed myself up.
500 days of summer is so on point. 

I swear these women will be the death of me. 

truth. its always just a game tho..just wins and loses..never ties.

quality > quantity

You ain't been single for 3 years, I guarantee you girls you never paid no mind will be getting at you in no time. I'm not sayin you gotta go for it, but at least you'll have options.

Game don't change, but the players do.
mindless2778 wrote:
21 bro,

I haven't been around the block. Don't call me a puta. 
laugh.gif

You will have moments when you will think about everything. Hell, I bet you will even make your own 500 Days of Summer, but seriously, time is everything. If you don't give yourself time, you won't fix anything.

I had a 3 year relationship end up in the crapper, trust me, it sucks. I didn't give myself time to heal and chill, and messed myself up.
500 days of summer is so on point. 

I swear these women will be the death of me. 

truth. its always just a game tho..just wins and loses..never ties.

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

yea i feel that, thanks bro.

yea i feel that, thanks bro.

ya man..its just like i posted...i was engaged no less than 5 days ago..ive been planning my life with the person i know is my soulmate...but now she wants space..and now im left with this 
pain and hurt. everything will become clear with time
sometimes you have to let go to see if you are the only one whos holding on

ya man..its just like i posted...i was engaged no less than 5 days ago..ive been planning my life with the person i know is my soulmate...but now she wants space..and now im left with this 

Originally Posted by sonofsam

just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girl...
ohwell.gif

why is it so hard? how do you guys get over it? any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated

i got out of a 2.5 year one a few months ago...going to be hard at first but honestly your not in it for a reason...

a few months later you bout to be laughing about it lol

no tips or tricks...just takess time...

just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girl...
ohwell.gif

why is it so hard? how do you guys get over it? any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated

i got out of a 2.5 year one a few months ago...going to be hard at first but honestly your not in it for a reason...

a few months later you bout to be laughing about it lol

no tips or tricks...just takess time...

Originally Posted by bobedigitl36

yea man,  im feeling the same exact way..just day by day..

Originally Posted by bobedigitl36

yea man,  im feeling the same exact way..just day by day..

just dont go back OP.

or else you will never get over it....my ex cheated on me and stayed w dude....seriously dont feel anything towards her anymore haha...

just dont go back OP.

or else you will never get over it....my ex cheated on me and stayed w dude....seriously dont feel anything towards her anymore haha...

yea..i think thats the hardest part..to stop and not go back & get used to the single life..

yea..i think thats the hardest part..to stop and not go back & get used to the single life..

time just makes the pain worse when you reflect on it all..

why even try these days man..we just set our selves up for a disappointment..take time for what?..to heal, just to be disappointed again in the distant future..
Its going to be all good man. Learn from the mistakes you might have made in this last relationship, and approach the next one with more experience. They only get better if you do it correctly.
pimp.gif

time just makes the pain worse when you reflect on it all..

why even try these days man..we just set our selves up for a disappointment..take time for what?..to heal, just to be disappointed again in the distant future..
Its going to be all good man. Learn from the mistakes you might have made in this last relationship, and approach the next one with more experience. They only get better if you do it correctly.
pimp.gif

truth!!
I was in your situation 6 months ago...  Christmas time too 
ohwell.gif
  Had my worst Christmas ever.  I tried to do everything negative... drugs, drink, other women (i actually got this other chick pregnant too 
indifferent.gif
 ),    What helped me out was doing stuff I liked doing before she came into my life.  So I'd say the positive things i done recently was, got some new ink...  finished my sleeve in my left arm, took up drifting classes using my friend's nissan silvia, started running, and learned how to surf.   And now that I'm planning to move to a different country, my ex has been communicating with me again 
laugh.gif

But yeah, i feel your pain bro.  

@sixzerofour 

I could have used your advice 6 months ago as well...  good post 
pimp.gif

truth!!
I was in your situation 6 months ago...  Christmas time too 
ohwell.gif
  Had my worst Christmas ever.  I tried to do everything negative... drugs, drink, other women (i actually got this other chick pregnant too 
indifferent.gif
 ),    What helped me out was doing stuff I liked doing before she came into my life.  So I'd say the positive things i done recently was, got some new ink...  finished my sleeve in my left arm, took up drifting classes using my friend's nissan silvia, started running, and learned how to surf.   And now that I'm planning to move to a different country, my ex has been communicating with me again 
laugh.gif

But yeah, i feel your pain bro.  

@sixzerofour 

I could have used your advice 6 months ago as well...  good post 
pimp.gif

just gotta man up bro, we all go through the bs....you gonna cry....its a part of life...

its going to make you stronger, now all i can think of is making myself better...hitting the gym hard....finishing school...coming back and STUNTING in a lambo/ferrari

you gnna let some random broad break you? after my relationship i noticed there only a few people really there for you...for me it was a couple friends and my fam...

you never realize it when your in a relationship tho....youll be good man....we here to help you....NT fam got your back
pimp.gif

just gotta man up bro, we all go through the bs....you gonna cry....its a part of life...

its going to make you stronger, now all i can think of is making myself better...hitting the gym hard....finishing school...coming back and STUNTING in a lambo/ferrari

you gnna let some random broad break you? after my relationship i noticed there only a few people really there for you...for me it was a couple friends and my fam...

you never realize it when your in a relationship tho....youll be good man....we here to help you....NT fam got your back
pimp.gif

Ya I just ended a 5 1/2 year relationship it's hard man I really thought she was the girl I was going to marry this girl but she was becoming to needy and was always wanting to be around me I just couldn't handle that anymore. I had been with this girl since I was 18 I'm 24 now maybe in the future we'll get back together but honestly I'm having fun right now getting to do all the things I never really got to do before.

Back
Top Bottom