Bred 11's 2012 release from MARQUEESOLE HELP!

I just ordered off marqueesole for the first time. i compared these shoes to my concords and they where way off. people told me they don't sell b grades or fakes but this shoe is suspect as hell. just wanted to see what you guys think.

1. the carbon fiber is really off
2. the patch that says "Quality basketball product etc etc" on the tounge is upside down where on the concords they are right side up.
3. the jump man has a butt crack
4. the red sole on the toe you can see through it and see the black patent leather
5. the box didn't come with a sticker saying the size its just a blank jordan box

heres some pics. let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
early release is what it is . not good quality at all. you take that chance when you buy them so early in advance.

I have a pair shipping in a month, hoping I didn't get a pair from this batch.  I'll have to check them against the Concords the day they arrive.

looks legit but if you mad sketchy about it, take youre business elese where. try to get another pair from a reliable store Nike town FA FL and sell that pair on ebay or cl. other than they look good to me. i mean there minor imperfections. the butt crack thing i didnt notice. upside down tag(nobodys gonna see that. im def gonna look into that carbon fiber, matter a fact i think youre right i belive sneakerfiles posted a youtube video of the aj bred 11s (reliable source) .... checking video. ok carbon fiber checks out. youre good nowadays you cant compare an early release with the general relase

Back
Top Bottom