Bred 11s legit check

my friend up and gave these to me, been years since i bought a jordan shoe and i totally couldnt spot a good looking fake these days. are these legit?

thanks!

edit: if so, which release are they?

Attachments

• bred1.jpg
    bred1.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bred2.jpg
    bred2.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 15
  • bred3.jpg
    bred3.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bred4.jpg
    bred4.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
By the tag they are the 2012's but something about the shape of them doesn't look correct to me. Any chance you can post a few more pics ? A side shot, an eye level shot of the toe caps and a shot of the inside with the sole removed as well as a picture of the carbon fiber should give me a better idea if they are legit or not.

heres more of what you requested. i will avoid the no insole shot for now as they are still glued in. i can take that if absolutely necessary.

thanks guys!

Attachments

• bred5.jpg
    bred5.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bred6.jpg
    bred6.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 5
  • bred7.jpg
    bred7.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 8
  • bred8.jpg
    bred8.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 10
  • bred9.jpg
    bred9.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 11
These look ok to me and the ankle collars seem to be the correct thickness. The jumpman on the side looks correct as well. I'm still a little torn on which way to lean with these but if I had to pick one or the other I'd say legit. Let's see what JRepp23 says, he seems to know 11's well.

I am leaning real on these also. Not easy though. I wanted to see how red the outsole is along with the thickness of the collars from a straight down point of view. To puffy and too red usually not a good sign. You can see the white circles but barely.

I am leaning real on these also. Not easy though. I wanted to see how red the outsole is along with the thickness of the collars from a straight down point of view. To puffy and too red usually not a good sign. You can see the white circles but barely.[/QUOTE
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the red of the outsole. I thought it would or should be a little more transparent but camera quality, lighting and the fact they've been worn may play a factor here because the rest of the shoe looked good but that still had me questioning it. I know the CF plate can vary on looks and the ankle collars didn't look too thick in comparison to what I'm used to seeing on legit pairs but yes, this was a tough call.

Back
Top Bottom