BRED IV'S

Are the bred IV's in the 23 dvd the ones that will be released?
IMG_0242.JPG

Breads are all over the supermarket.. Get the one that has the latest expiry date.

I don't know.

Some are saying Nike Air, but I don't know.

If they are changing all of the other OG's in the package to differentiate them why wouldn't they do it to these.

Jokesters.

But, I can't say that people who say "breds" don't have it coming. For future reference to all you BRED lovers, THIS is a perfect example ofwhy you shouldn't use stupid nicknames.

Just use "black/red". You'll never get a stupid response back. Ever.

Did you mean the BLACK CEMENT IV's??? I mean after all that is what it says on the box tag, it saysNOTHING about RED as part of the colorway...

boxt04-03.gif

boxt04-07.gif

Now that we got that out of the way... Don't assume that the IV's in on the DVD are the ones that will be releasing. Simple reason is that the DVD hadto be filmed at last 4-6months ago to be made and put inside the boxes. The "rumor" of Nike Air's return has been ince the time that DVD wasfilmed so there IS still HOPE... And we should be finding out for sure soon when Heat23 drops the pics of the VI's...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Really though, what is so hard about saying Black/Red?!?

For years I've been thinking the same thing? My little cousins
say it and I feel like smacking 'em upside the head each and every
time! JUST SAY "BLACK & RED!" I know what you're talking about!

damn 23 responses and not one answered the actual post question hahaha

Its not hard at all to say black/red, but at the same time its not hard to accept bred. I bet if MJ referred to some black/red shoes as bred you guys wouldstart calling them that too huh.

Originally Posted by EMac291

damn 23 responses and not one answered the actual post question hahaha

Its not hard at all to say black/red, but at the same time its not hard to accept bred. I bet if MJ referred to some black/red shoes as bred you guys would start calling them that too huh.

word,

anyways, bred is one syllable, black/red is two, its easy to say bred

Back
Top Bottom