Bred Toe legit check pls

a buckshot of the heel and wings logo would be ideal BUT even without those, LEGIT, look great

a buckshot of the heel and wings logo would be ideal BUT even without those, LEGIT, look great
thanks man, I was getting really thrown off with the toe box because it's smoother than what I've seen with other pairs

These are fake, good replicas.
The Swoosh is too wide. The tip of the swoosh curves a bit too much in my opinion. Box label placement is off, this can happen in retail pairs as well, but it is more common in fakes. The Nike Air logo in the insoles looks misplaced and it looks like the wrong shade of red. The way the laces are not wrapped in the usual way, that is how I have seen some fake factories place their laces. The red leather on the toe is different on both shoes, the right shoe is tumbled and the left shoe looks smooth. The leather does vary on these shoes normally, but the left shoe leather does not look right to me.

I am not sure what batch this may be, but the fakes for bred toes have been recently getting better.
Here are some fakes, from reddit:
These are really good fakes.

Your shoes look like this pair, probably same batch.

These are fake, good replicas.
The Swoosh is too wide. The tip of the swoosh curves a bit too much in my opinion. Box label placement is off, this can happen in retail pairs as well, but it is more common in fakes. The Nike Air logo in the insoles looks misplaced and it looks like the wrong shade of red. The way the laces are not wrapped in the usual way, that is how I have seen some fake factories place their laces. The red leather on the toe is different on both shoes, the right shoe is tumbled and the left shoe looks smooth. The leather does vary on these shoes normally, but the left shoe leather does not look right to me.

I am not sure what batch this may be, but the fakes for bred toes have been recently getting better.
Here are some fakes, from reddit:
These are really good fakes.

Your shoes look like this pair, probably same batch.

Yah I've been having an itch that these are fake because I bought em off a guy that shipped with DHL, and he used square up instead of PayPal for me to pay. He supposedly has a store called RVA Rich Sole Shop so I gave him the benefit of the doubt cuz he showed me other pics too but man I think I might file a claim with the bank now.

I think you are right. In the first album there is no Suggest retail price, but in the second there is.
I doubled up on these so I used the more damaged box for the first album ( that one is a legit pair) The second box is the one that this second pair I'm trying to analyze came from.
Sorry for the confusion.

Iim wrong, same bed in both pictures

didn't know fakes got the toe boxes like the retail pairs with the mismatched leather and what not
Ok yeah, same bed and the shoes are the same in both albums because the stitching is exactly the same on both. Its just the box that is different in both albums, not sure why, either way the shoes are fake. *Edit: I just read the reason why they are different.

Yeah some sellers have been getting good at getting sleek toe boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom