Brian Green- One Stop Carnival

Besides this dude Being on 90210....this album is very Underrated....has the The pharcyde feel to it because of course it was produced by Tre Aka slimkid3

Sad he didnt get any success cuz he was a white actor....trying to make a rap album? unheard of in 1996

Besides this dude Being on 90210....this album is very Underrated....has the The pharcyde feel to it because of course it was produced by Tre Aka slimkid3

Sad he didnt get any success cuz he was a white actor....trying to make a rap album? unheard of in 1996

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Agreed. He was never going to sell because he was a cornball white guy on 90210 but this album is very underrated. Great production, cool vibe throughout and dude can actually rap. I might have to pull this one out today and listen to it.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Agreed. He was never going to sell because he was a cornball white guy on 90210 but this album is very underrated. Great production, cool vibe throughout and dude can actually rap. I might have to pull this one out today and listen to it.

He was Drake before there was a Drake.
laugh.gif
I remember hearing songs from this. They sound damn good. We've come along way in hip hop to where we can accept a actor trying to make a rap record just as long as it sounds good. BAG was just too early. Didn't a establish rapper ghost write for him or produce for him?

He was Drake before there was a Drake.
laugh.gif
I remember hearing songs from this. They sound damn good. We've come along way in hip hop to where we can accept a actor trying to make a rap record just as long as it sounds good. BAG was just too early. Didn't a establish rapper ghost write for him or produce for him?

Back
Top Bottom