"Bright Red” Air Jordan 9 Low - Spring/Summer 2016

What sites had em for that price?
finishline. it was with the twentyoff75 code for their WC members. but i think that was a mistake on their part. they sold out with that code and now theres a FSR on their site but the code no longer works.

finishline. it was with the twentyoff75 code for their WC members. but i think that was a mistake on their part. they sold out with that code and now theres a FSR on their site but the code no longer works.
Yeah I knew about FNL. But someone else said he's seen them for the same price on other sties as well..so that's what I was wondering about 

did FNL not honor all the orders that applied the discount code? they were alllll sold out due to that code, but now i see FSR on their site.

they honored my order, curious to see if anyone else even ordered them haha.

Yeah finish line honored my order. Finally got around to checking them out. Pretty good shoe for summer. Def not red though. More mango/ infrared. Here's. Side by side shot with my mamba pack asics which are a very deep red View media item 2032992

I gotta be honest, I don't like the color as much in person. They are more orange than red. Will probably keep them but I am a bit dissapointed. The tongue is some shade of grey, not black. I think that also screws up how the look in pictures. The pics looks a bit fuzzy/blurry but in reality that's the color.

Back
Top Bottom