Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

Golden_gate_park_aerial.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I'm down to roll anywhere in the bay......I just thought that SF would be easier just because of how central it is.
If anyone wants to get this off the ground I am more than willing to help in any way.

OFFICIAL NORCAL SUMMER 2007 SUMMIT

DATE: Saturday July 28th 1 pm

PLACE: Lake Cunningham Park - San Jose, CA maps.google.com/maps?clie...=clnk&cd=1 a sign up sheet

Include your name, number of guests and what you plan on sharing with everyone else

We dont need everyone to bring napkins and plates.

And those of you with moms who know how to cook, have her hook something up, and the more ethnic the better!!

This park allows drinking, so those of you of age may bring your favorite beverage of choice, those of you underage, we ain't babysittin yall.

Lets get the ball rolling.

Anyone with any questions, hit me up in my inbox, if you own or promote somethin and want to help sponsor this thing, hit me up.

Anyone know whats good for an after party, hit me up

(copy and paste list with your reply)

dretheman + 3 guests (carne asada)

<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

Jacob is Trick Daddy.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
OFFICIAL NORCAL SUMMER 2007 SUMMIT

DATE: Saturday July 28th 1 pm

PLACE: Lake Cunningham Park - San Jose, CA maps.google.com/maps?um=1...HAM%20PARK

This is going to be a BBQ POTLUCK

to attend you MUST bring food to share.

and you must bring enough to SHARE

don't come with your crew, and a pack of hot dogs.

Below I will start a sign up sheet

Include your name, number of guests and what you plan on sharing with everyone else

We dont need everyone to bring napkins and plates.

And those of you with moms who know how to cook, have her hook something up, and the more ethnic the better!!

This park allows drinking, so those of you of age may bring your favorite beverage of choice, those of you underage, we ain't babysittin yall.

Lets get the ball rolling.

Anyone with any questions, hit me up in my inbox, if you own or promote somethin and want to help sponsor this thing, hit me up.

Anyone know whats good for an after party, hit me up

(copy and paste list with your reply)

dretheman + 3 guests (carne asada)

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis= Your 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year!!!​

i live like 2 mins away from lake cunningham. ill prollly be down but theres no basketball courts at lake cunningham. we can prolly go to evhs (my hs) to play if we want i guess.

TEAM WARRIORS

there are no basketball courts.. but there is a huge field...where we can play football. or volleyball.. or else we can play horseshoes whatever....

Yeah EVHS, has some pretty nice courts. I live more towards James Lick :smh:
smh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis= Your 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year!!!​

Gee, a Wang-fest. How awesome.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

of course we have to do it on a Saturday. There is enough time to get time off of work... or make other arrangements.... do what u gotta do... What do u wanna do it on a Wednesday afternoon??

Enh lake Cunningham :-\ there aren't any basketball courts in that area :-\

I'll bring my girly too if she wants to come, but come on Lake Cunningham :-\

Blah Blah and more Blah. We went there for our 8th grade class trip and it sucked.

But if you want to get it going then be my guest homie.
TEAM WARRIORS

If Jacob brings his girl, then I'll come :wink:
wink.gif

JOJO + Jacob's girl (wine coolers)

NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Lake Cunningham costs $6 to park there, I'd say do it at Brigadoon or somewhere with courts where we don't have to pay for parking.

There just has to be basketball.
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
If Jacob brings his girl, then I'll come.

JOJO + Jacob's girl (wine coolers)

if JOJO brings his girl then ill come ( and a sunday would work better for the Geek)
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Quote:
My condo is starting to sound better........I'm just cheap, so whose going to pick me up? I'll give you $3.
Code:
  TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay Area

Yeah man, if you can help me with a ride. I'll help pay for gas. My car is already gonna be in Arizona where I go to school.
TEAM Black & Mild​
Guaranteed Freshness

I think a BBQ summit is a great idea. It can be potluck or everyone who attends dontate like $10 that can be paid through Paypal to the person or people who would be organizing this. Although, smoking out and going to a strip club would fit some, if not most people's interest I wouldn't be down. Just for the simple fact that I've grown out of that and I would rather be getting together playing basketball or cards and eating some good food. That's just me. I'll drive throughout the bay area for this and if anyone needed a ride I can provide one as long as the seats are available.

If anyone does take the deed of organizing this, feel free to contact me, I'm willing to help in any way within my means
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Back
Top Bottom