Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

DAMN..... i was wondering why this thread kept popping up. I knew something had to be going on in here for it to be 28pgs. Glad I stopped by and checked it out.

All 28pgs read and boy did I have fun doing it. Lets just say I might have to due a few hrs of overtime this saturday to catch up on some work :smh: . I hate the end of the month!

By the way NICE pick up OP.

Ksteezy and Stillin729 keep doing your thing guys.

Im getting ready to leave my office, so let me throw on my coat and my scarf and hop into the Chevy (Supersport by the way). Hopefully wifey has a nice cooked meal and the fireplace ready! currently 59 degrees in cali. :x im sure its better than coming home to a room full of shoe boxes :smh: but who im I to say, I'm probably also doing it backwords. :tongue:

Bout to pm Ninja and see how we can benefit off a 3 round match, 1 round on st. Nicholas in front of la casa del mofongo, round 2 in cross county mall in front of Chipotle and te defining round in the middle of the 181st bridge...full documentation and recording, could be epic.

Bout to pm Ninja and see how we can benefit off a 3 round match, 1 round on st. Nicholas in front of la casa del mofongo, round 2 in cross county mall in front of Chipotle and te defining round in the middle of the 181st bridge...full documentation and recording, could be epic.
:nerd:

steezy and ninja bout to fight now??

damn this thread took a wild turn from OG post huh

Thread is gold. Went from the Evoque to hoods and apartments and jerseys and some random deli names being thrown around.

The car isn't that attractive but neither is the 2014 range rover. Overall range rover is slacking both on design and on how much they break down.

Even the crimes are more sophisticated was the funniest comment I ever heard from ninjahood and the dude is hysterical.

Thread is gold. Went from the Evoque to hoods and apartments and jerseys and some random deli names being thrown around.
The car isn't that attractive but neither is the 2014 range rover. Overall range rover is slacking both on design and on how much they break down.
The new Range Rover headlights.
sick.gif

My thoughts:

Do what you need to do... if having a nice car is in your best interests, get one. If you don't need a car, don't get one.

You don't need to have a car to have an valid opinion. I ask my friend for Android advice all the time and he doesn't even have an Android phone.

If you post something on a message board, don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Of course we're showing off, this is a message board. Every time you post a pair of shoes you buy, a girl you get, or a car in this case, you're doing it so you can tell others on NT what you have.
Thats like asking someone for basketball in game advice when he doesnt even play ball himself.

My thoughts:

Do what you need to do... if having a nice car is in your best interests, get one. If you don't need a car, don't get one.

You don't need to have a car to have an valid opinion. I ask my friend for Android advice all the time and he doesn't even have an Android phone.

If you post something on a message board, don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Of course we're showing off, this is a message board. Every time you post a pair of shoes you buy, a girl you get, or a car in this case, you're doing it so you can tell others on NT what you have.

I'm sorry :lol: I'm not trying to diss you, but I started reading this nodding my head thinking I was about to read a super intelligent level-headed post.......and then I don't know what happened.

That's like the logic of a female who is always taking marriage/relationship advice from her friends who have been divorced 3-4 times or can't keep a steady quality man in her life.

Everyone can have an opinion yes. Everyone also has an ******* too. There is a difference between having an opinion and having an informed/quality opinion.

but why would you do that?

He's does development for iOS but he's experienced with Android. He's the one who helped me root my phone, work with CM7, etc. Just cause he doesn't own the product doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff.

On the other hand, I know people with the latest Droids who don't know what Ice Cream Sandwich is.
Good response.  Repped.

He's does development for iOS but he's experienced with Android. He's the one who helped me root my phone, work with CM7, etc. Just cause he doesn't own the product doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff.

On the other hand, I know people with the latest Droids who don't know what Ice Cream Sandwich is.
Thats one case out of many. Theres more people who have strong opinions about things they dont have/have no experience with than educated people who actually do know their stuff.

Cars...you can make an opinion but a real opinion is someone who has atleats driven the car a few times.

I don't know if you actually don't understand or if you're just trying to play devils advocate but your friend is mobile software developer, thus it's safe to assume he's has an informed opinion when in comes to mobile devices.

Not everyone get's that benefit when discussing topics simply because they "have an opinion."

Last edited:

straight bitting off the FORD EXPLORER :lol:

taillights and all :lol:

the new range sucks

Evoque>>>Range IMO

Maison Martin

This is the only forum I've seen where people get mad, angry and hate someone for their opinion.

They argue opinions.

It's an opinion. Are individuals not entitled to their opinion.

Opinion: "Evoque is not attractive vehicle."

:rofl:

oh brother, the only person in this thread that is mad, angry, and filled with HATE is YOU homie.

youve embarrassed yourself enough. post the pink slip to your car then we can take anything you say seriously. well even then... nah. your opinions mean nothing to anyone on this site. Your trying to be like Ninja but you cant homie. think of something new.

peace

straight bitting off the FORD EXPLORER
laugh.gif

taillights and all
laugh.gif

the new range sucks

Evoque>>>Range IMO
truth.

If you have no car.. stop tryna bash other dudes cars.

We heard you.

You sound like a female.

You have no car.
Your getting heated @ people with the cars because you dont own one.

@MaybachMargiela

Back
Top Bottom