Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Anyone have any old Barkley or Pippen Champions they wanna sell?
nerd.gif
projerseys.com has barkley authentics for sale
I wish.

Too expensive though. I'm pretty broke at the moment.
laugh.gif

i still wear all my authentic and gamers every single day(almost) when i play basketball. just don't feel right to playing tees or normal sleeve less tanktops. it has to be a jersey
41c35e30e3adaa10a56e2f37ca90cdc53f783da.gif
butthat's just me.

the jersey market' still going on out there.only not to the mass population level. collectors are still out there hunting rare goodies with big money.
i parted with a NWT nike authentic home lakers eddie jones last week to another collector for $400USD. what recession?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

remember in 03-04 when everyone had a dmiles q rich or odom jersey?? that was such a lame fad. crips n bloods colored jerseys.

i still want a qrich or mile jersey
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

remember in 03-04 when everyone had a dmiles q rich or odom jersey?? that was such a lame fad. crips n bloods colored jerseys.

i still want a qrich or mile jersey
mad.gif
what size are you bro? I gots Authentic Champion D.Miles Home White

screw replicas, if anyone has any nike authentics in a size 44 or champion authentics in a 44 or 48 for cheap then hit me up!
smile.gif

i wear my jerseys come playoff time. throwbacks are lame though.... especially this one right here

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg

the gay pride thuggettes. anyone with this jersey needs to get smacked. e

seriously your gay for saying that this was on my top 3 favorite throwback jersey of all time if I jersey was still in style I would rock that jersey with theoly 06 2008
air-jordan-vi-olympic-08-6.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

can someone explain jersey sizing to me?

like what would a medium be ? or a small?
Well with adidas authentics, the smallest size is a size 40 and thats a medium.

40=M
44=L
48=XL
52=XXL
56=XXXL
60=XXXXL

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

i wear my jerseys come playoff time. throwbacks are lame though.... especially this one right here

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg

seriously your gay for saying that this was on my top 3 favorite throwback jersey of all time if I jersey was still in style I would rock that jersey with the oly 06 2008
pimp.gif
werd... how u gonna call that jersey gay?
grin.gif

rockin it back then was
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg

seriously your gay for saying that this was on my top 3 favorite throwback jersey of all time if I jersey was still in style I would rock that jersey with the oly 06 2008
pimp.gif
werd... how u gonna call that jersey gay?
grin.gif

rockin it back then was
glasses.gif

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

honestly i never considered jerseys out of style

to me you can never go wrong with a jersey, i can only

see myself wearing them with jean shorts though

Once I saw guys in church with 4xl throwbacks, I knew the fad had to come to an end.

I was like

Son you threw on the Unseld Bullets to church............are you serious?

everyone that says jerseys are out of style or played just don't get it. nba authentics are classic, like jordans.

Originally Posted by superbness

Yea i think I'm about top bring NBA throwback and jerseys back in the fashion game. We all know fashion just recycles though out the year. What do you all think? Are Jerseys so played out that there isn't no returning. I seen some nice NBA jerseys that would be piff with some AF1's and Jordans

you're right, but why would YOU want to recycle fashion ...?

are you so fashionably lacking that you cannot start your own trends?

Back
Top Bottom