Brooklyn Food Spots

I am visiting Brooklyn this summer, first time in a very long time. I am looking for some good food spots/nightlife. Will be in the area late July.

Plan on checking out Sweet Chick, Peter Lugers, Pies and Thighs, any other suggestions?

Emily Pizza (or Emmy Squared). Personal favorite but you could do Di Fara or even Roberta's for pizza.
Blue Ribbon (fantastic fried chicken and oxtail fried rice)

Find a Beef Pattie spot. Pattie Hut is my local joint but you can find the best one close to you via Google I'd imagine.

Smorgasburg for variety.

if you dont already have a reservation for peter lugers you might have trouble getting a table.. might be able to swing lunch there without a reservation

pies n thighs + sweet chick are pretty good. but im not a ny'er so im sure NT ny'ers can suggest better spots

Emily Pizza (or Emmy Squared). Personal favorite but you could do Di Fara or even Roberta's for pizza.
Blue Ribbon (fantastic fried chicken and oxtail fried rice)

Find a Beef Pattie spot. Pattie Hut is my local joint but you can find the best one close to you via Google I'd imagine.

Smorgasburg for variety.

Emily and squared are cool if your a white gentrifier. Roberta’s is the same crowd, but is actually good pizza. Di fara, lucali, Giuseppina's, juliana’s, Best pizza, tottonos are all the best pizza spots off the top of my head (skip l&b you can get better square elsewhere like in philly).

Are there any good dominican restaurants in BK? Anywhere between Williamsburg/Boerum Hill/Clinton Hill?
I used to live in the Bronx but will stay in BK this time around and not sure i'll have time to hit uptown for that...

Back
Top Bottom