Brooklyn girls vol. Hipsters

Edit: for some reason I can't embed, but video is in the first post

Read the comments under the video :lol:

Last edited:
i live in bk, you rarely see these chicks even around williamsburg.

A song about Brooklyn girls sang by some British chick?.....that depicts exactly what Brooklyn has become, I wonder what the ration of native Brooklyn peeps is compared to the amounts of out of towners that have flocked the area claming BROOKLYNNN :lol:

never been to BK like that so i wouldnt know if accurate or not...

i think the DC equivalent would be H street/atlas wimminz, maybe

...and Bucktown/Wicker Park, def up Milwaukee Ave, in Chicago, right?

Last edited:
Look more like low grade soho chicks than hipsters. Typical urban outfitters shoppers, that just don't know any better.

Last edited:
Hold up I just saw Bushwick slander, y'all a damn lie. :lol:

Last edited:
Patrice O'neal hit the nail on the head.

Everything has lost its meaning. Everyone thinks they're a rebel now.

Tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, clothing....

There's no regional style anymore... no personal style....

You used to be able to look at someone and have a pretty good idea if you would get along or not.... now it's all a facade... bunch of sheep in wolfs clothing....

Last edited:
Patrice O'neal hit the nail on the head.

Everything has lost its meaning. Everyone thinks they're a rebel now.

Tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, clothing....

There's no regional style anymore... no personal style....

You used to be able to look at someone and have a pretty good idea if you would get along or not.... now it's all a facade... bunch of sheep in wolfs clothing....

Dudes perception on the world and the things in it has always been very interesting me.

Lol @ the amount of dislikes the video has. The hate is real.

I feel sorry for what happened to Brooklyn. When I was growing up I used to hear it referred to as Bucktown or Crooklyn and it sounded like a mecca of culture. I used to listen to M.O.P. and think, damn that place sounds really cool... but I sure don't wanna visit! Now everyone who couldn't cut it in their sorry *** town moved out there to see if they could fit in. Biggie would be rolling over in his grave if he physically could.

Back
Top Bottom