park 4.jpg

park 5.jpg

park 6.jpg

park 7.jpg

park 8.jpg

GOD BLESS THEM ALL EXCEPT kyree

Last edited:
Y'all really couldn't just start a fresh thread? :lol:

I always thought you keep a thread going if you won the chip the year before.

Otherwise, you start fresh to get the stink off from the previous year.

Ah well, at least we got a thread though right?

Nice pics. My body is all the way ready. :pimp:

i didnt wanna start a new one til the old one locked up, figured somethin better than nothing, AVAILABILITY :wink:

from shootaround today

milsap.jpg

patty m 2.jpg

blake 1.jpg

joe.jpg

YOU AN I BOTH COACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets try and keep the thread about THE TEAM, we been doin gr8 so far, thisll be the only one from me here, and its DELICOUS !!!

reaper 6.jpg

YOU AN I BOTH COACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets try and keep the thread about THE TEAM, we been doin gr8 so far, thisll be the only one from me here, and its DELICOUS !!!

Bruh let's keep it a band, you the only one who has posted anything at all in reference to dude. :lol:

I'm just really here for positive vibes. The minute y'all wanna turn this **** into something else, I'm out.

We should all focus on making this a supportive movement and let's lead by example.

rather have ya stai but ifya jet dont let tha door hitcha on the wai out

GOTTA cut down on the turnovers before too long, its was only a pre season game but dizzzam they just kept comin.

LOVE CLAX in the stating lineup !!

Tha Sheriff on point is a dream FOR ME

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 2.jpg

:lol:

I can already tell that me and your hyper *** gonna have a lot of disagreements this season.

Philosophically speaking, I typically applaud individuality and uniqueness. So my respect level for ALL posters/supporters will remain, as long as everyone is respectful of each other's separate opinions.

I'm not a fan of booing players and I'm definitely not in favor of clowning another fan's POV.

Here's to a successful season.

Peace

fair enough.....

NOW..................

please list YOUR IDEAL STARTING 5 LINEUP or 2 with CURRENT PLAYERS ( no mr irving yet )

1. HARDEN - BROWN - HARRIS - KD - LAMARCUS

2. HARDEN - HARRIS - KD - MILSAP - CLAX ( I REALLY liked this line up in the final pre season game and I LOVE CLAX out there whenever Harden is )

huddle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom