Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

1 MOAR SLEEP ..........................

durant harden 2.jpg

ALL ABOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS PLANE BOUND FOR GLORY

plane 1.jpg

plane 2.jpg

plane 3.jpg

“The numerical integration is symbolic of the first and greatest creator of all art: God. The number 7 is more than a number. It represents spirituality, intuition, exploration, free thinking, and creativity” D J SET FREE RICHARDSON

plane 4.jpg

not the exact result i was hopin for but still liked alot of what i saw. mr nash has his work cut out for him tyrin to find the exact right cats to run with each other. Clax needs to CALM DOWN and he will be good to go, Hardens reaction when the oop FINALLY worked was priceless, although a bunch of those passes looked like they were at Claxs feet and not high enough but i cant be mad.
Giannis is a Fin BEAST, WOW, bless that man !

gonna be a TON of fun when these 4 teams that ran last night are the last 4 standing when it comes time !!!

oh and IDGAF !!!!! IMA IN LOVE WITH MR MILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE !!! :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

patty 3.jpg

ONWARD

:emoji_key:

🤩

dont want to overreact cause its still so early BUT Clax may not be the one to start in tha middle
CANT WAIT til Mr Harden gets back in game shape and dont play like he at the Y 😊

ONWARD

Dear Coach Nash,
Can Mr Brown get some quality run todai ? PLEASE. take the minutes from Joe if ya gotta, TY IN ADVANCE !!!

home.jpg

COMIN COMIN ATCHA !!! AND YOU ALREADY KNOW..........

:emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

Harden in foul trouble and Durant doing too much + poor defense killed the Nets.

I don't understand the purpose of having snipers like Joe and Patty if you're not going to give them the opportunity to get into a rhythm.

Harden and KD know they can get their shot at any time. First and 3rd Q should be used to establish the shooters and role players.

I missed the 1st Q so maybe I just didn't see the opportunities.... but 6 shots for Joe and 2 - 10 for Patty won't cut it.

18 total assists and 17 TOs as a team also won't cut it. :sick:

agree with PRETTY MUCH all of that Sir ...

those Harden turnovers have been OC so far but ....

he knows what he needs to do PLUS he hasnt played MEANINGFUL games in a while and since its only 3 in ima not worried, YET

KD has been the ONLY CONSISTENT cat so far, Patty was great opening night, yesterdai not so much

1st half they looked good, 2nd a diff story

Last years playoffs showed us what joe is all about im afraid, now its CONTINUING after being best 3pt shooter in reg season last year, DONT like him n the starting line up, starting to not like him on the team at all tbh

i think that RYTHM will come one Nash figures out who to play when, its gotta be tough with all the new faces, Vogel is a great coach and havin a little trouble with LA SO FAR

ONLY 3 games in so no need to worry

tonight gonna be very interesting and it shouldnt be for only being gm 4 but it is what it is right now a work in progress

I wanna know what the Fin problem is with playin B Brown !?!?!?!?!? cmon on already

He knows itll come together, just might take a hot minute or 2, anything worthwhile does

huddle.jpg

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONWARD

Aldridge OUT - rest
Brown - Proabable - right calf contusion

i read that Brown is out o the rotation, IF that is true I and everyone else should have a HUGE problem with that, WTF ?!?!!?!? 1 million times better defender than Harris and can give at least 7pts a gm like joe has been good for
goodness

brown.jpg

FREE MR BROWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better effort from start to finish. Much better taking care of the ball. 23 assists and only 9 turnovers is encouraging.

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT You were absolutely correct in calling for Bruce to be in the lineup. He's always been a force positive for the team and his hustle/energy has been sorely missed. Glad he's back starting.

I also agree with you on Joe. He's been stinking up the joint since last playoffs. But I disagree on him not starting. They need another shooter in the starting 5 and right now he's the best option to fill that role.

My ONLY issue so far overall is Nash riding the starters a tad too much. Especially KD (on a back to back no less). I think he can do a better job stealing minutes for certain bench guys. Especially in a game where you go up by 25.

Shout out to Spence. He was a good Net. Hope he has a great season for the Wiz.

Finally, I don't know about you guys but it was dope to see Jay still supporting the team in his customary seats these past 2 games.

gettyimages-1236128929-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1236113368-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1348976691-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
YES SIR ! that 23 / 9 makes things ALOT easier !

I wanna ride with you on Joe SO bad, but we need to see him from last years reg season, not the playoffs, just hit a few for Gods sake. Id say start Patty instead but we know that aint the right move, Harris just HAS TO be better flat out. gonna try and stay positive like you said though, for now lol

You nailed it on the starters too, why not give Cam a little burn and not just garbage time ? Milsap gonna be gone soon too for a week or so for birth of child, thatll shorten things up even more. Clax is WAY WAY better off the bench obviously. Blake should start with LA not far behind. Once Nash really figures it all out and isnt JUGGLING things will get real serious and we will be able to recognize it immediately

Spencer look so much better in black and white than red white and blue

theres only 1 person i like seeing courtside more than Hov, and it aint beyonce, although i dont mind that 1 bit ! ...........

mom.jpg

SHE even rocked a little heat last night, God bless Her

patty 5.jpg

FURTHUR

Definitely love seeing Mama Durant at courtside.

Personally, I miss seeing RiRi too though. Lol

Agree with everything else you stated above.

That was a tough, scrappy game.

Have to give the Heat and Spo all the credit here. They played their asses off and disrupted the Nets offense all night long.

No Clax tonight really highlighted the lack of length for this team. I know a lot of people hated Deandre, but I thought he could still be useful in limited minutes against bigs like Bam and Dedmon. It will be interesting to see what happens against that Pacers frontcourt on friday. :sick:

Other than that, it's still early. No stress, no panic. Nash still trying to find who clicks with who.

I think they are all gonna be tough ones until alotta things get tightened up and Mr Harden gets dialed in, looks a lil out of it if you ask me, his turnovers are painful, missin way too may shots for a cat that calibur. Gotta Fin start to KEEP LEADS AND EXTEND EM, everytime they get up 4 mins later they down.

Clax woulda helped alot you aint lyin he better be back Fri or else, ya know. Patty missed a TON of shots most nights those are gonna drop and ish will be diff, until then gotta take the likins I guess

Thank God its early cause if this is how it looked a month from cats wouldnt be so calm.

Nash cant be gettin alotta sleep these days lol

Rome wasnt built in a dai !!!

ONWARD

nash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom