Brooklyn NT'ers I need your help. Somebody scammed me.

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

^ lol youre planning to swoop on the Vs?
haha ill send him his other three but those fives are mine, and he wont have to buy me a pair, its a win win for everyone. however its kinda a long drive for me ill be pissed if youngn aint even there

NT summit at this guy's house?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

NT summit at this guy's house?
nerd.gif

I was about to say the same thing.

(Although if a bunch of you guys go there I can't buy everyone Jordans. Might have to buy everyone lunch for a couple days. lol)

shipping first never ever ever ever ever.uggggggggghhh I thought it was stressed enough already

you seem like a stand up guy though so good luck

Originally Posted by abernja

The four shoes I lost were...

DS Fire Red V
VNDS Black X
VNDS Wht/Blk/Red XX1 OG
VNDS Wht/Red Patent 1 Lows

The address that was given to me is...

John Benjamin
1479 Dahill Road # A5
Brooklyn NY 11204

Cmon son, who would give up a macbook for those shoes?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

I was supposed to receive a MacBook plus $50 cash from somebody. They got 4 pairs of my Jordans. I foolishly shipped first. After a week of daily messaging the package was finally delivered. Guess what the next message I got was? The user claims somebody hacked his account and made numerous fraudulent transactions and he never had the MacBook nor made the deal in the first place. He claims the address and name I sent the package to was all fake.

So does anybody live near Dahill Road in Brooklyn?

I want to know what is at a specific residence. If it's a business, house, apt etc. Any info is helpful. Also anybody who can recover my shoes or get this guy caught I'll have something for you that will be worth your time.

The guy claims he lives in Newburgh, NY which is 60 miles north of NYC. I got the guys IP address and sure enough he lives like 3 blocks from Dahill Road.

Any help or suggestions? I've already called my local police and filed an internet crimes report with an agency that works with the FBI. I don't think that will go anywhere though. I'm an honest dude who just tried to make an honest trade.

You help would be greatly appreciated.

They're from that "other" site btw.
laugh.gif
. Good luck.

someone has to ship first....

Ive shipped (shoes & money) first more than once with no problems *knocks on wood* you just have to check up on the other person especially when dealing with that amount of merchandise.

OYM - I know I know. He claims it was a gift and he didn't need it as it was a gift. In some of his other listings you could see he did in fact have other Mac computers.

s dubl - Good lookin out bro!

I'm an honest guy who made a bad mistake.

I think the funniest part of it all is that I paid the shipping too. So I PAID to get ripped off!! lol

Seeing your past experiences i assumr you woudlnt be open to shipping the reward shoesfirst? Lol sorry had to but, i dont rock jordans like that, paypal if u got it, and uh yeah nothing illegal, just uh, friendly coercion.

based on the links provided, the kid is 16 with a very small amount of friends. it's more than doable with a baseball bat or a coathanger left on a stove

He's 15 minutes from where my young Gz be at...whats in it for me ..and what u want your sneakers back or the macbook?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

He's 15 minutes from where my young Gz be at...whats in it for me ..and what u want your sneakers back or the macbook?
read son...

Originally Posted by kien

based on the links provided, the kid is 16 with a very small amount of friends. it's more than doable with a baseball bat or a coathanger left on a stove
Put a hanger on a $!#+$# stove and let that #%%% sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your !%@ slow like
Tssssssss

U think im risking rikers for some jays I can get the sneakers back no prob but lets talk numbers

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Put a hanger on a $!#+$# stove and let that #%%% sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your !%@ slow like
Tssssssss
lay ya nuts on a dresser...just ya nuts..

and bang dem $#*@$ with a spike @%$$%$@ bat

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Put a hanger on a @*#@%# stove and let that %%#@ sit there
for like a
half hour
Take it off and stick it in your @## slow like
Tssssssss

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom