Brothers (the movie) starring Natalie Portman, Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal

I normally can't stand Tobey Maguire (Spiderman 3
smh.gif
) at all but this looks like it has the potential to be his finest performance. Natalie Portman'sfine self is in it so it can't be terrible. The storyline looks really interesting but I hope they didn't give like everything away in the trailer.

With Tobey Maguire in the movie, I honestly didn't expect the trailer to twist like that. I honestly think dude sucks so much as an actor and I'mlooking forward to being proven wrong.
laugh.gif

this trailer went from sad...................to romantic.....................to surprising....................to dramatic................to effingscary.........hahahahahahaha

i saw this in the theater waiting for Public Enimies to come on...looking forward to this and some movie about a couples retreat...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

One of them is getting nominated for this movie. My pick is Tobey.

No chance. The winter line up is going to own the oscars.

On another note, I always confuse these two, and they decide to put them in a movie together
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

On another note, I always confuse these two, and they decide to put them in a movie together
laugh.gif
This is in the winter line up. It comes out in December
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I always get Tobey McGuire and Topher Grace mixed up. I thought it was funny that both of them were in Spider-Man 3.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
This is in the winter line up. It comes out in December
laugh.gif

I meant to say rest of the winter line up. Damn NT and their fast quotes.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
....But it looks ok I guess.........

Back
Top Bottom